#13 Another universe pt.1 + SDS/NNT

Natsu and Lucy were being transported to another universe, the world where the seven deadly sins exists. Natsu participated in the Vaizal Festival where he met some of the sins. To get back to their friends, Lucy and Natsu have to find a mage, but how?
-

Summary sucks big time, but enjoy lovelies, :) gonna be more parts. Disclaimer, it's still a made up plot in the seven deadly sins world, not like the manga/anime. Also, watch out for spoilers... Uhm if you haven't watched till ss3, I'd recommend you not to read it :)

-

Nobody's POV

"Natsu, let's go," the blonde haired mage said as she dragged her best friend through the swarm of people at the local market.

"Just a second," Natsu said and stuffed his mouth full of the food he recently bought with his money.

Lucy groaned, sighing distatefully at how he was eating. She did however adore the sight of her boyfriend beaming widely.

They were already going to walk through the forest. The weather was beautiful and Lucy wanted to have a moment for theirselves.

They walked along the riverside, Lucy talking about everything while Natsu just followed her lead with his eyes half closed and his arms behind his neck. Nobody could deny the adoration plastered on Natsu's face when he listened at her though.

They felt a shadow looming over them and looked up. "Huh? Since when did it become cloudy?" the pink haired man asked.

Suddenly a whirlwind of darkness evolved from the sky, making their eyes widen in a split second. The only part of the forest that was affected was their area, of course.

"That looks... like the same thing when we got sucked in anima..." Lucy whispered, her breathing quickening. She took a step back and gripped Natsu's hand. "We gotta make a run for it."

She turned around as she felt Natsu's grip tighten immensely. "Too late," she heard his breathless voice. "Don't let go."

They got sucked into the whirlwind, feeling their feet lift off the ground. They yelled, the wind being harsh on their skin as the air became thinner with the second. "Stay prepared," Natsu yelled, trying not to get dizzy.

After another second they appeared somewhere else, but it definitely did not look like Edolas. They landed on the ground, immediately seeing if the other was hurt.

"Where are we? It looks so... old." They were at what looked like a small village, with houses that looked like the Medieval houses.

"I don't think we're on Earth, look at those people," Lucy said and pointed towards a group of people clothed as knights.

Natsu gripped her hand and jogged towards the group. "Excuse me... do you know how to get back to Fiore?"

They looked at each other, confusion dancing across their eyes. "There's no kingdom called Fiore here. You're in the kingdom of Liones."

"Eh?" Lucy exclaimed, never having heard of that either. "Still thanks," she said quickly and dragged Natsu somewhere else. "What the hell should we do?"

Natsu lit his hand on fire, breathing in relief when he still was able to use magic. "Call your spirits, maybe?"

"Good idea," she said and called Loke. He appeared with a frown on his face. "Do you have any idea what happened?" she asked with a hopeful smile, seeing as her friends usually have a broad knowledge.

"Someone opened a portal to another dimension, I'm afraid."

They both yelled in surprise. Another dimension?! "The only way to get back is for someone here to open a portal."