Knock Knock

Bill has packed her belongings into two towers of boxes in the middle of the room, as she checks the time on her phone.

"Three, two, one" the TARDIS materialises around the boxes and I open the door.

"That's all you've got? I thought you'd have loads" I say looking back inside before looking a Bill.

"Thanks for helping, yeah?" Bill walks inside "you should hire this out, like a removal service."

"Removals? Bill, we're Time Lords" the Doctor says as he picks up a stuffed bear from her belongings.

"Time Lords? What's that, your job?"

"No. It's, er, our people, our species" I say.

"Doesn't sound like a species. Sounds posh, like, yes, my lord. Doff my cap."

"Oh, well, that's why we gave it up. Ran away."

"Time Lords. That's hilarious. Do you wear robes and big hats?"

"No. Er, big collars mostly" the Doctor says as he gives Bill the bear.

"Do you want the postcode?"

"Sorry?"

"To find the house."

"Bill, the TARDIS uses multi-dimensional space-time coordinates."

"So, you know where it is."

"Ok, right, put the postcode in here."

"Saw the bedroom. Do you sleep here?" Bill asks.

"If we need to. Done?" I ask.

"Yeah" I set the TARDIS in motion "if we need to? What does that mean?"

"Sleep's for tortoises."

"Not Time Lords?"

"No! Unless we've regenerated or had a big lunch."

"Regenerated?"

"Oh, the questions, the questions, the questions. Just remember Time Lords. That's enough for now" the TARDIS materialises "oh, here we are."

*Time skip*

"Oh, I'll use the TARDIS, take it all to your room," the Doctor says as Bill stats carrying boxes out of the TARDIS.

"Firstly, I don't know which one my room is. And secondly, that's weird and I want to make a good impression. It's cool, I'll just, er, get everything out of the TARDIS and then you can go. Thanks for the lift, though! Bye!"

"That's your house?" I ask looking at the house with squinted eyes.

"Sharing, yeah. Six of us, renting."

"I thought you were students?"

"Yeah. I was like, what's the catch, but, actually, it's fine, just a bit drafty."

"Drafty?" the Doctor licks his finger and puts it in the air.

"I meant drafty inside."

"Interesting. We'll help you in" the Doctor says.

"No, no, no. It's fine. You really don't have to. It's not..."

"Really not a problem."

"No, wait, honestly. Um, if you just, er. If you just go and do history or whatever" but the Doctor has dashed up to the house with a box of her stuff.

*Time skip*

"Hey. Where have you been? I thought" Shireen spots the Doctor and I standing behind Bill who was placing a box on the ground "ah, you're the Doctor and the Seer."