Fairy Tale 5

Beam

I was fumbling with the keys .. when he touched my hands and helped me out again to open the door.. that was the time I realized "love, the strongest emotion that's what I saw in his eyes " when the realization dawned upon me I was enveloped in a warm protective cocoon of a soulful hug . I have always pulled away when people try to hug me, because being touched send an overwhelming tidal waves of emotions through me ...when the emotions become too intense I will not be able to be able to shut down the voices and retreat to my own world. but this one was with such intense that..,the emotions ,,the inner thoughts and sounds ..become too much for me I got shut down temporarily much like a computer that hangs due to overloaded information.

Forth 

When I saw him struggling I felt like my life has sucked out from me. his tears stabbed my heart. He was cold.. cold as ice that was when I realized the tenderness I felt for him , the most powerful symptom of love which becomes at times almost supportable he has came to my life like a moon descending to the lake...slowly and graciously..like the touch of warm rays he has touched me with the melody ..i don't know whether should I listen to it or look at him ...but I know what he really is to me my solace..my life

Walking through the lane with him was beyond the words ..there may be silence but there was still the solace ..i know am just not simply close to him ..where I ended is where he began..thats our love..I was treasuring every presence of him within me I know he has seen it in my eyes fumbling of the keys ..messing with his hair..peeking at me secretly...its getting easy to read him.. but the moment when I see him again among the hundreds of blooming flowers like a new blossom that starts to open .. I felt the rush of happiness .., that completeness ..that when I hugged him to convey that yes its true I love him ..I wanna hold him..protect him throughout my life.I wanna shower him with all the love I have ..I wanna be the reason for his smiles ..I wanna be the part of her world alas but the limp form in my arms made me conscious about how fragile he is ..like a flower the most fragile one ..rather than the flowers its him who need to be cherished...