Fairy Tale 6

Beam

When I open my eyes I was near to his heart ...which beats the same rhythm as mine..but when I looked in to his eyes..the only word which passed my lips was "why?" ..why me? We..different..? and my past..." clasping my shivering hands in his warm one he lead me near the rosebushes and plucked a blooming red bud for me...a blooming rose bud .. a new start ..i heard him say..

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, what someone sees in you or admires in you is what beauty means...and being different ..perfection of a relationship, it wasn't in the fact that you had similar interests or thoughts or lifestyle. Perfection is what you could make out of your relationship. Perfection is the love you and your partner could give up eachother.perfection was the respect both they had eachother. And the love I had for you, its beyond reasons ...and about past...I want to be your future..it has no relation with the past...I am a man who didn't look back ..future ..thats what I look forward.."

I have heard the quote that once in a while in the middle of the ordinary life love comes as a fairy tale.here iam in a fairytale..looking at the rose (which symbolize a new start and love) in my hands hearing his heart beats ...fairytale can never be called fiction until true love exists.they are not meant to be just dream ..they meant to be livid..This is a new symphony of my life...everything is changing around me..but all I want to be is in his embrace forever seeing the flames of love burning in his eyes which illuminates in his heart.

There are so many things which they haven't talked to each other ..but what waiting for them are the entwined two roses (marriage) ..and the unspoken words between them that will fled through the thousands of flowers who gonna speak for them..which gonna convey their emotions ..it may be from a single red rose which says "I love you" in the behalf of him or from a blue rose from him which says you are the unique and precious for him..or a coral rose which shows his desire for her..

Beam is the angel in Forth's life and Forth has brought the fairytale for him ..and what entwines them is the powerful Love.

"love is like a butterfly : it settles on you..when you least expect it"

                                                                                         --------The End---------

I don't know How many of you has read my story...But Thank you For your Time.