Fairy Tale

FAIRY TALE

" The sounds of the world;

There are millions of sounds;

But they are inaudible.

I can only watch ,

The faces of strangers around me.

They show me emotions:

They show me reality:

Which I didn't want .

To escape from them;

I close my eyes..

And shut down the world "

Beam

"Reality is a concept alien to me. I always retreat to the world which I create myself and I turn out the world of yours, the chaotic and stressful world ,finding solace in my world the better world"

"I have created a world with flowers a palace of beauty, joy, calmness and serene. each flower spoke the volumes which cant created, as every flower known, flowers have a language of their own, every sentiment or emotion which I failed to express can be expressed in one form or another by the fragile blooms. someone has once said that "flowers are perfect replica of human..Planting..Its growth..blooming and withering...

Beam Baramee is a boy whose mind has trapped inside a body ,which cant express well .for him the sounds and sights around him are either amplified or diminished. he has a small flower shop in the middle of hustle bustle city, a glass palace which filled with hundreds of flowers , that is his world , his home its not just a flower shop ..he has a variety of flowering plants which he nurture there.

Forth

"yeah, Lam don't worry I will meet Mr.Supradet..yeah

The deal has finalised..

Am on the way;

Its okay I can manage"

"sir, here we reached the shop.."the driver said to him. he climbed out of his stylish black car wearing his sunshades. The sun glinted on his raven black hair.his style ,the aura around him..totally from a world of class and beauty...

Mr.Forth Jaturapoom , king of the fashion world..in these 25 years of his life he has made himself the most successful business man around the world.his every move screamed of power and money to the world , he is the man with somber looks and dark emotions...

"Ding" the bell chimed ,when he opened the door. But what leave him astonished was the interior ,which made him feel like he was in a magical place, where he is surrounded by hundreds of magnificent flowers..With words it cant be described. He is a man who make others beautiful..his creativity make beauties most desirable. but the world he has entered now simply took his breath away. the shop was small but the way it arranged made it beyond beautiful that's when he saw him, the most beautiful flower in the garden what enchanted him was the smile on his lips and his dark liquid eyes where a man could lose himself, the innocence and the purity which spark through his eyes , he was slender with a pale complexion.. he was caring the plants with so much love and care that even the one who see the scene can feel the love, that heart melting emotion.

Beam

The charging of the atmosphere made him look at the intruder who pulled him out from his world. But the look in his eyes, the attention he is giving to him made a shudder through his spines "no, what am I doing..?" he averted his eyes and went to his favourite spot ..away from that eyes ..

Forth

"can I help you sir?" ..that made him look back to the real world..this should be a news Mr. Forth Jaturapoom who didn't even glance at the girls or boys who is desired by every one in the world is looking ..no oogling at a boy who he just met .but he...his eyes wandered back to the spot where he stood ..he has vanished..vanished to the heavenly scented air in this magical place like a fairy.