Secretes Out In Movie World

"Breakfast!" A low, dark familiar voice awakened me.

Darcy and Luke were in our room and had made breakfast for us. There was a stack of pan cakes, 7 glasses of orange juice, hot golden nuggets and waffles.

I rubbed my eyes and got up from the couch, only to see Train still asleep on Callan, and Brandon asleep on Sahel.

Sahel was starting to wake up, she yawned and opened her eyes. She noticed Brandon was asleep, his head on her shoulder, and surprisingly her arm was around him.

"Oh my god. Ew, get off me!" She said trying to push him off her.

Callan woke up. He looked down at Train and kissed her on the forehead.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." He said yawning.

"No, later." Train replied, cuddling up to Callan even more.

He laughed and started to tickel her, "No. Get up!" He laughed.

She was laughing too and finally got up.

"Cuties." I smiled to myself.

We went to sit and eat breakfast. I grabbed a few nuggets and a waffle. It was really hot so we decided to turn on the aircon.

"So did you guys stay the night or something?" Train asked stuffing a nugget into her mouth.

"Yeah I guess we fell asleep." Luke said drinking his juice.

I ate silently. It was a bit awkward so I turned on the t.v. Spongebob was on again... I couldn't be stuffed changing the chanel. I slugishly dipped my nugget into the small bowl of tomato sauce and took a bite.

I went in for another dip and saw Callan wiping Train's mouth.

"You eat like a kid." He said smirking at her.

She poked her tongue at him and they both continued eating. They were the cutest couple ever! I only hope to be like that one day.

"Want to do something today?" Darcy asked cutting his pan cake with a knife and fork.

"Movie World?" I said biting my waffle.

"Yeah! Smart girl." Luke said poking his nugget in my direction.

The boys went back to their room after breakfast. We got ready for movie world. I wore shorts and so did Sahel and Train. We wore casual clothes since we would be going on rides. We all walked down to the bus stop together.

We arrived at Movie World in no time. Luke went off with some other guys I didn't know. I think they were his other mates.

"Come on the 'Love Boat' with us." Callan insisted holding Train's hand.

"Yeah, let's go Sahel." Brandon smirked, raising his eye brows.

"Not with you." She said crossing her arms.

I agreed to go. "I'll sit with you." Darcy offered. "Okay." I said smiling. We walked off to go join the qeue for the ride. It wasn't long.

When it was our turn, a swan shaped boat floated above the water. Sahel gave up and finally sat with Brandon. He put his arms around her.

"This is cosy..." He said.

"Get your arms off me." Sahel replied in a serious tone.

It was our turn after Callan and Train. Darcy got on first. I tried to climb in, but almost fell. He grabbed my hand and held me steady.

"You okay?" He said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said blushing.

"You couples have fun now." The girl running the ride said smiling.

I think I blushed even more. Darcy just smirked.

"Oh we're not a couple!" Sahel shouted as her and Brandon were slowly floating towards the heart shaped tunnel.

"We will be!" Brandon protested.

I laughed listening to thier voices echo as soon as they made it into the tunnel. It was was and gloomy. Fog started to appear. This was a long ride. There were models of snow white and her prince, the princess and the frog and other love characters from movies. Hence the name 'Movie World'.

"So..." Darcy asked me looking around.

"So..." I replied.

The other swan boats were out of sight. It was now pitch black with lit torches on the side.

"What is the point of this ride? I asked.

"Well couples can kiss, make out, have a talk, have sex... just kidding." He replied. I couldn't actually see his face since it was so dark.

"Ew..." I replied laughing.

"I thought you'd know?" He asked.

"What you think I like to make out with boys so often I would know what the point of this ride was?" I said sarcastically. But then I realised... how did he know?

"Then tell me mrs.innocent, how many boys have you kissed?" He said.

"Why don't you tell me, Mr.Know-all-about-this-ride." I smirked back.

"Touche." He replied.

"I have kissed, hmm let me count..." Darcy took a moment then replied, "None."

"None!?" I replied shocked. As if he has kissed no one.

"Yeah it's something nobody knows about me. I think I deserve to know how many boys you've kissed." He said.

"None." I replied blushing. Luckily it was dark, so he couldn't see my red face.

"Hm, that's a surprise. Who wouldn't want to kiss a girl like you?" He said, I knew he was grinning.

"Oh stop it." I said going really red now.

"Have you ever done... it?" He dared ask.

"What! Why would you ask?" I replied completely stuck in the moment.

"Well I'm a virgin. I just thought I'd let out all my secretes." He replied smoothly.

"Me too." I confessed.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" I surprisingly asked.

"Well... there was Stacey, Chloe, Maria, Isabella, Fiona, Laura, Lauren, Sally, Nicky, Macey, Lilly, Kate, Michelle and... haha, I was joking." He replied.

My face dropped, I thought he was serious. "Oh my gosh, I was going to say... what a player. So how many?"

"Two. Stacey and Fiona." He replied, "Your turn."

"None." I replied. Through the darkness I made out his shocked face.

"Liar!" He protested.

"I'm serious." I replied.

"Who do you have uh... feelings for?" He came straight out and asked me.

I stalled for a minute. Who did I have feelings for?

"I-I-I have feelings for..." I mumbled.

I didn't know how to answer his question.