It's harder than you think.

For breakfast we decided to go down to a cafe. The morning was hot, yet again. The suns rays beaming at us like an oven roasting a chicken.

We walked in as the door bell rang. We were seated in the middle of the cafe. Thank God it was air conditioned. We all wore shorts and a half top with our bikinis underneath. "I'll have a ham and cheese toastie please, and a glass of orange juice." Train ordered. "I'll have a bacon and egg mcmuffen and a tropical smoothy." I ordered next. "Raspberry and rhubarb pancake stack with apple juice please." Sahel finished.

"So, where did you go last night, Train?" I asked as we waited for our food to arrive. Train looked at the menu trying to avoid my question, but behind that came a smirk. Sahel squinted and pointed her fork in Train's direction, "Oh yeah, where did you go?"

Train began biting her lips, "Oh alright, I went to the beach with Callan." Sahel and I exchanged chocked facials. Train sat with the biggest smile on her face.

"Tell us everything!" Sahel suggested. "I'm so confused! What happened between you two, I thought you called it off?" I added.

"Well, we couldn't stay away from ecah other, that was the problem. It was 11 pm when he came up to our room. You girls were asleep. He told me he couldn't sleep knowing I wasn't his." Train paused as we held our hearts but the heart warming story.

"So he asked to talk, and then a walk, and then we started swimming in the ocean at midnight!" She continued.

"Oh my gosh! That's so romantic." Sahel said.

"But that's not the best part. We were skinny dipping." Train whispered.

"OH MY GOD!" Sahel and I shouted together. "Skinny dipping as in swimming naked?" I asked.

"Well, it was dark, he didn't see anything." Train said, "Point is, after we got dressed, we started kissing and then we just hugged and watched the water shimmer in the moon light."

Our food finally came, we were hungry and dug in right away. "But..." Sahel chewed, "I thought you were over." Train started drinking her juice, "Not anymore. It's like, we were made for each other. I feel a connection between us. You know what I mean?"

I shook salt onto my dish, "I know exactly what you mean." I felt a connection with Darcy, everytime he was near me, I'd get butterflies.

"Do you know what we mean?" I asked Sahel who was more interested in her breakfast.

With a mouth full she replied, "No. Not at all."

She may sound convincing, but somewhere in there I knew she was meant to be with Brandon, no matter how much she denied it.

After breakfast we went shopping and bought some really nice dresses, shoes and different clothes. Since we were going to  Sea World tomorrow.

We grabbed three chocolate frappes from starbucks and did more shopping. "I think I'll wear my new dress tomorrow." Sahel said stirring her frappe. "Yeah you should it's cute." I replied slurping mine up. It was then Train stopped, her eyes staring a boy, dark hair, brown eyes and perfect white teeth.

He caught her staring at began to wave. "Uh... let's go girls." She hurried us. "But that cute guy is like totally checking you out!" I said stopping her. "No, you don't understand..."

"Hey, Train! Remember me?" The boy said smiling. "Uh what? Who? NO!" She replied. "I'm Eric, remember?" Train grabbed Sahel and I, "No I don't remember an Eric, seriously what kind of name is that? You must have the wrong person. Bye." She then dragged us away.

"Train what was that?" I asked as we finally lost sight of the guy. "Never mind." She said quickly window shopping. "No, tell us!" Sahel begged. "He's my ex boyfriend." She stated. "OH," Sahel remembered, "Crazy Eric?" She nodded. "Yep, crazy Eric."

I then also began to remember, "Oh that clingy guy. Woah, he looks hotter." Train was still stunned, "I can't believe he's here!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's gotten over you by now. It's been two years." I assured her. "I hope so." Train replied.

We got back to our hotel and watched movies while eating noodle box. First we watched letters to Juliet, then later had our own fashion show, trying on the clothes we had bought today. I couldn't wait for Sea World, since I loved animals and marine life.