Week Two : The Performance - Night Changes---And An Accident

Within a few hours of my approved movement, the boys had me on my feet and Rory had finished my first 'session'-if you could even call it that- of physical therapy. Not long after I was back up on my feet.

I put on my clothes, (picture attached) and i was about to style my hair when Dean's sister, Caroline, walked in.

"Let me! I don't mean to sound creepy or nothin, but I've been wondern' what your hair feels like. Plus, I went to school to be a hairdresser."

She walked over and stood behind the chair of the vanity. "May I?" She asked, smiling.

I giggle and walk over to the vanity, sitting down in the chair. She puts her foot on the pedal, pushing down a few times to raise me up.

"So! What're we doing today, Miss PopStar?"

I laugh at the nickname. "Well, I was thinking of getting a haircut sometime soon, but do you think you could possibly do it? I've also been wanting to change the colour."

She nods. "I don't see why I couldn't do that. And you're in luck! I brought my hair dye and stuff! What're the odds?" She smiles, seeming genuinely willing to do it. I look back at her, studying her features.  Wow...she looked a lot like Dean...

Next thing I knew, it was like nothing else existed. Caroline's face slowly morphed into a more masculine shape, her eyes changing to a dark, beautiful and vast green. You know, the kind of green you can get lost in? Yeah. That green. Her hair turns short and lighter brown...her facial features change one by one...then her clothes and body...and next thing I know, I'm looking at Dean. Him in all his perfection.

Next thing I know, I'm standing up as Dean walks over to me. I turn and look at myself of in the mirror, and I'm wearing...

I'm wearing what I was the day I met him.

I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder and turn around. I gasp, covering my mouth with my hands. We were now on a beach. He was in his swimsuit, and now so was I. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the water, and after I fight for a bit, he laughs and picks me up bridle style, and carrying me down to the beach. I laugh with him as I wrap my arms around his neck.