London's Idol, Chapter One.

HIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS So! I have gotten many requests, from who i will say not, to do something British! AKA something Cumberbatch, Smith, and Hiddles related!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to do this! 'London's Idol' is only temporary, as i do not have a title picked out quite yet. I just sort of started acting a fanfic out in my head and picturing it whilst i was cutting up a shirt....don't ask......ANTYWHO if you guys have suggestions for a title then by all means! shareshareshare them with me! Now then, as the man with the quiff once said, ALLONS-Y!!!

I am so nervous right now...I can't believe that this is actually happening! I am about to go on stage on live television, in front of thousands of people, and hopefully not blind, or deafen, anyone! Gah! I am siking myself out! I need to stop! -sigh- Britain's Got Talent, here i come.

A woman with a headset and a clipboard comes up to me and hands me a mic. "Okay love! They're ready for you! Go knock them dead!" She ushers me over right behind the curtains and i take a nice deep breath before confidently walking out onto the red 'X' painted onto the glassy wood stage.

Once people quiet down and the last of the clapping ends, one of the judges, a female, begins speaking. "Hello!"

"H-hi...!" I reply, trying to sound confident.

"How are you today dear?"

"I-i'm well Miss. T-thank you. And yourself?"

She looks a bit baffled "My my! no need for all the formality! Please dear! Now, what's your name?"

I nod my head in apology "C-Corynne. Corynne Harper is my name."

The crowd cheers a bit and i feel my cheeks grow a bit hot

She smiles " That is a beautiful name! Corynne, it's not somethine i have heard before. Also, your accent, it isnt American, but it isnt British, care to explain?"

I nod, wondering how thick she must be "I grew up in America, t-traveling from place to place, never staying a-anywhere for more than three years. But after i-i graduated highschool, i moved here to England so i c-could g-go to Oxford..." i reply sheepishly

Everyone claps and a few people whistle when i say that, and the judge says "Wow! We have a young Ms. Doctor here dont we?"

I take seize of the moment and do what any sensible hu-i mean, TimeLord would do.  "Doctor? Doctor Who?" And at that people there started screaming and cheering and i think i heard a few 'Blimey!'s' and "Geronimo!'s' . I laugh and the judges just sort of look around, seemingly lost. A second judge then says, "I have no idea what is going on, but they seem to love it  so keep it up!" The crowd cheers again and eventually, like ten minutes later, after they are able to shut them up, the first judge says"Well then! now that thats all done and over with, what will you be doing?"

i give a slight smirk amd reply, "I am going to be singing. I am singing 'Carry On My Wayward Son' by Kansas." I then rush to cover my ears best i can with the microphone in my right hand, right as the screaming begins. A few minutes later, i have come up with a plan to quiet them. I run off stage right quick and return, shortly after the music begins to play.

Carry on, my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man

(at about this point everyone is silent and is listening intently)

Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

Carry on, my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion

Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say

Carry on, my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

Carry on, my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry, Don't you cry no more

I finish and almost immediately people start clapping and cheering and as they do so i whisper 'christo' , and thta just riles them up more and I gasp and look a bit terrified as one of the judges cringes. everyone then gets dead silent as i move the mic away and say it again so that only the judges can hear me, "christo" he cringes again and I run down to him, and pull him on stage with me. "i just couldn't help myself! I do apologize! but, lets do the voting now eh?" i say,my stutter seeming to disappear.

Despite looking baffled, the first judge immediately says "yes! 900 times yes!"

In reply i simply say "I think 907 is better but thank you!"

The second female judge then says,"you handled the crowd today perfectly. i dont think i woud have thought to do that. It's a yes from me!"

i thank her and then turn to the final judge, who i secretly have a tight grip on, and is standing next to me. "Okay then! It's all up to you! Whad'ya say?"

"I say........Yes. you are going to the next round!"

The crowd cheers and i clap excitedly. As i walk towards the stage, the judge in tow, (i made him say he wanted to talk to me in private) i then quickly pull out my cell and go to 'D' in my contacts. I hold up my phone to my ear so it will dial, and the person on the other line quickly answers. i simply say, "Pack up your stuff boys, you are needed. In London. I'll call you later with the details." and hang up.  i then knee him in he gut so he is clutching his stomach, and walk over to on of the workers. "Hey. tell the other judges that he got sick. I'm taking him to the doctor. Thanks!" I hand her my number, seeing that she is obviously lesbian, and obviously single. "Call me?" i wink and i see her melt as she watches us walk away.