Week One, Angel Down! Request Immediate Backup!

Do you guys know how lucky you are? TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY?!? I must be crazy. Whelp! Enjoy! (And pray for Cas) Sorry its so short!

I push through the crowd and take my spot on the stage, wiping the ever flowing tears from my face.

The female judge gets up from he shared desk and walks up to me and hugs me. I guess this is a sign of thanks? "I am so sorry Corynne..." She says and i look up at her as she pulls away. "W-what is t-there to apolo-ogiz-ze for? T-this isnt y-your f-fault..." i say to her, thinking that is the right thing to do. She just lets out a sad laugh and says "Even in times of distress, she is still so considerate and understanding. That, earns my upmost respect." I jst laugh and blush through my tears as people cheer and clap and a chant saying my name spreads throughout the crowd and Judges, the Camera men and the crew, even the other contestants all chant my name in syncronization.

I just put on my best fake smile and say thankyou over and over again. "I dont mean to be rude, but can we vote...? I want to get back to him as soon as possible. And i know how selfish that sounds, but i really care about him. Please." I saywith a pleading tone of voice. She just nods, seeming to understand.

"That isnt selfish at all dear, Its loving. Its admirable. That you care more about that man than being here. So, its a yes from me."

The crowd cheers and i thank her and bow my head in respect.

"Dear, i knew you were something special from the moment that you stepped on this stage for the first time two weeks ago. And i swore i wouldnt say this, but right now in this competetion, you are my favourite. And that will not at all affect how i vote. She pretty much said it all, but i have one thing to add. There is a certain kind of talent, that i believe only comes a very rare once in a while. You, Corynne, you have that talent. You gave us an amazing performance tonight, both on and off the stage. It is most definitely a yes from me. Congradulations."

I decide to let a tear slip from my eye as i thank him and look to the third judge. The new one that is replacing the dead one. He simply nods and says a simple, "Yes." before the crowd breaks out with cheering and i bend over, hands covering my mouth. I say thank you a bunch of times before running off the stage. I hand the worker my mic as i run past her, and race up the stairs taking them two at a time to my hotel room.