💫10💫

Not edited.

Noor's POV:-

Everything going so fast that I have no idea how to plan?and what to plan? It's really really like a dream... Of course it's a dream in which a princess full of hopes and wishes getting married without realising what marriage is? Today was henna rasam. I really have no idea what to do and what to think about all this... I mean I wanted this moment, I dreamt for this phase of my life but it's too early... I am only 19 ...ehhh.... Okay fine I know I am overreaction here as it's only nikah and rukhsati will be after I completed my studies.
But still... I am going to engaged with someone, to whom I met twice or thrice in my whole life..
Abid really a nice guy I think so because when ever he came here I didn't bother himself to sit in between us... Nor he talk with burhan bhai aur Sal....aghhh why why I am still thinking about that person... I don't want... Don't want to think about him.

Okay... Just relax Noor and sleep fully...i don't want any dark circles under my eyes...
I wish.... Everything pass smoothly.... I pray to Allah that what ever He write for me and what ever He planned for me... Just He stay with me in every bad and good.....

~♥~

Salar's POV:-

Is there anyone who was as much happy as like me.. No....
Ufff I love her so much that now my mind wasn't in a state of thinking anything else... I notice how she was staring me... Huh... She didn't aware of the truth that she was going to married with me... Well it's nothing important.. Because the important thing is she was coming in my world. My darkest world which she lit up with her Noor. How I wish that she go far far away from me...
That news literally make me hell scared... My situation was same like that 3 year old kid who was crying day and night just because someone snatch his friend toy from him... No no she wasn't any toy.... She was my Love...
My Ain...
Salar's Ain...

Who promise me in childhood that she stay with me what ever the matter created... She was really now some magic... That I am..... The most bad person fallen in Love with my little flower....
I can't wait... I can't wait more to see her... Here in my life...
I can't wait more to see her in my room... Umm correction in our room.... The scene was so enchanting when she was coming her hairs standing in front of dressing and I lazily woke up and glancing at her then she look back at me and smile I also smile in return..... Perfect picture which I planned and for which I crave..

I literally can't wait for more...

~♥~

Third Person's POV:-

She open her eyes as the sun rays disturb her sleep.. She was really annoyed with her own habit that she sleep too soundly, unaware of everything and whatever the person doing she didn't get up till her sleep didn't full fill...
She get it up and then glance at her henna hands...
A shy smile crept on her face.. Last night also her mind planning many things when she didn't realise she fallen asleep and now again she Start thinking about this marriage....

She get up from bed walked towards the cupboard...
Opening it.... She took that dress which her dadaji gave her last night....

Pure red colour frock, long lengthed with embroidery around it's border and neckline was simple just two pearls were hanging in the middle.... And the most impressive thing is he bought the matching scarf with it also.... Woah.... She really very found of scarfs and she wonder how he found this.... But then shrugging her thoughts she walked near the dressing table and examining herself that how she look in this dress....

Meanwhile door knocked and Misha, Rubab along with one lady stepped inside....

"Asslam o Alaikum! Subah bekhair Api... " she said loudly that everyone listen...
They all greeted her back...