💫8💫

Not edited..

3rd Person's POV:-
There are no standards when it comes to love. It happens for everyone regardless of age, gender, and race. It happens to all. The meaning of a beautiful life for me could never be equated in words. I will just lean my head on you and give them a smile. Cherish and love the people in your life while you can, for you cannot say when thier time would be up and they would leave you for good. ~♥~

His situation getting worsed by passing each second... How could he see his AIN with some other man... How could he let this big mistake happen!? No... Not at all this gonna happen ever...

He was on his house terrace, pacing here and there while rubbing the back of his neck with his fingers... He didn't want to lose his control which he have on his anger.....
He make a quick pray call to his secretary...

"I want urgent tickets of flight to Pakistan... Ashr.. " he spoke in his usual tone...

"sure sir... When you have to go " Ashr asked gently...

"Right NOW.." he said a bit loud and cut the call...
He knew he haven't control himself more nor he stay here and let the things happen there which was wrong very wrong according to him....

He came in his room, taking deep breaths.... He open the drawer of side table and took some pills from it... Gulping down with the help of water he layed down on bed.... Meanwhile he listen the thundering of clouds... Closed his eyes tightly he try to stop the trembling of his body... Sweat beats formed on his forehead and he forced himself to stood up from the bed.....

He open the cupboard and fished out the same pink silk duppata.

"why? Why did you said yes.. Han... Don't you know how much I love you... Hun...i won't forgive you ever... I won't let you go far away from me.... I won't... I won't AIN.. " he screamed a loud in last and punched his fisted hand on the cupboard.....
He tightly held that duppata close to his chest and fell down on his knees....

"I.....i love you...so..much Ain " he kept mumbling and layed on the floor with that duppata near his chest...

~♥~

'dulhy ka sehra suhana lgta hai, dulhan ka tu dil dewaana lgta hai " Rubab signed it and wrapped her arms around Noor's shoulder....

"please... For god sake stop now " Noor almost said in cry tone while her face getting into the shade of red wine... She was bearing her teasing since morning and now it's getting enough for her...

"aly ly baby...see your whole face turn red... What happen when our brother in law will kiss you and...
"rubab " Noor immediately kept her hand on her mouth and widen her eyes in shocked...

"hey... See see.... Your face "
She again teased her...

"shut up Rubab.... " Noor said and shrugged her hands off from her shoulder and run into washroom .....

Noor hide her face in her palms.. She have no idea what's coming next in her life.

She was already hell nervous for this wedding and with that Rubab nonstop teasing....
"Oyee Rubi what were you doing here.. " burhan was passing from there when see her standing there while giggling....

"nothing special, you say Mr hero.... Now a days you were flying in the air, huh" she said used her teasing tone with him..
Because now a days he was getting busy in his presentation which he have to work with his group members and in his group only one more boy was and rest of the members were girls..

An unknown blush crept on his face and he scratched the back of his neck while look everywhere but not at her...

"uhu... Some other one also blushing blushing han " she teased him with raised eyebrows and when he look at her she winked...

"Rubi  shut up yrr... It's... It's nothing like that chudail... " he chided her and said to stay quite..

" I am chudail... Huh "her nostrils flared as she came near him with anger...

"n..no I won't have intention to that way.. " he stammered and take steps back...
But before she could scold him more he run outside and she also run behind him....

Noor who was listening when it's confirm they were gone, she came outside and locked her room door from inside...
Then she came in front of mirror and look at her face...

Am I really blushing? 
She asked to herself and look at her face... She remember Rubab's talks and again get crimson...

"isshhh... It's so much " she said while again hide her face behind her palms....

~♥~

Nikah ceremony date was after two weeks and when after two years Noor's studies get completed then the rukhsati were held....

Almost mid of night, when someone knocked Mirza 'S room door... Mirza sikandar have a habit to stay awake late night and this time he just planning to sleep when door knocked...

"who was there? Come in " he said and with that door open and Salar enter inside...

Seeing Salar Here at this time Mirza get confused...

"Salar my boy... When you came from London... " his arriving and visits always were like mystery and secretive but still Mirza knew.... But from past few weeks he also confused because when he came and when he go back Mirza have no idea...

"d...da..dadaji... " he sit near Mirza's feet, helding then he choked in tears and let his unshed tears fell from his eyes....

"my boy.... What happen? " his situation make Mirza concerned about it...

"dadaji... Take my all money, status and what ever I have take all them....but...please...give me... My life....please dadaji.... I won't live without her.... I will die.... I..... I don't want..... To loose her.... I.... Really love.....her.....so..... Much.... Please.....please dadaji....i begged you....please give her to me....please..... " he was getting mad, he was crying too hard, and getting hiccups... While his dadaji's eyes also getting watery.. He can't see his child that one who was his favourite like this...

He shifted closer to him and cupped his face...

"don't cry my bacha..just tell me what you want... Whom you are talking about...whom you love so much  huh... Just tell your dadaji I promise... If I would have to fight with whole world for that then I didn't taken as back... Just tell me... "
Mirza's words gave him courage.. He kept his hands on Mirza's hand...

"I.....i want Ain...my ain....i loved her.... I won't live without her. " he said in a shaky voice...

"Ain? , you mean our Noor ul Ain" first Mirza get confused then he immmediatelly get it...

"noo.... She only my Ain... She only belongs to mee.... I won't... I won't let her go.... I won't dadaji..... I won't... " Salar not even like the way Mirza said 'our Ain ' and he get high on that but getting his voice low he again begged to him....
Mirza already loved him so much and now seeing his this possession and his condition he have no guts to deny his wish... Never he said no to him....

"don't be worry beta... She is all yours... You don't have to cry more.. Okay... I will do arrangement for your and yours Ain nikah..hmm... " he said making him relax...

"do it fast...please... " he said while kissed Mirza's hands...

~♥~

Assalam o Alaikum dearies!

So here is the update...
🙊 so how was this?

Hope so next will also come soon but I haven't promised for early update 😅
Will try soonest.. Pka...

If you like it.. Do vote and comment also... And ya share it with your friends also.. 🌸

Take care and stay safe..
Allah Hafiz ♥