Chapter 5

BUZZZZ...BUZZZZ...BUZZZZ
We woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and the sun sneaking through the slightest opening of the curtain. I opened my eyes with a smile, my face engulfed in a lot of luscious blonde hair that smelled like roses. I admired her skin as she freed her arms from the cover. I stroked her with the lightness of a feather, as gently as my hands could touch. "Good morning my love."
She stretched her arms, that morning stretch. She made everything look graceful. "Good morning Macy." She turned to face me and spoke with a smile, I couldn't help but smile back. "Your phone rang, why didn't you answer it?" She spoke and fully removed the covers from her body as she stood, her nakedness being illuminated by the sheer bit of light that came through. She ran her hands through her hair to get it out of her face.
   "I couldn't focus, you had all my attention." I said scooting to her side of the bed and letting my feet touch the floor. I held out my hand to her. She smiled her big smile and took a step towards me. "Can we do something today? I've been... a handful, more than that. I have been the worst ever since I got here. I want to make it up to you I guess.
    She took a seat on my lap and crossed her legs, and ran her hand down my cheek, "That's not true. You've been wonderful... for the most part... You had a lot thrown at you, it's okay. You don't have to make it up to me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared deeply at my lips as if she wanted to swallow them whole.
    I continued stroking her skin. My hands trailing up and down her spine, then switching to her thighs. "I want to make it up to you, can I do that?"
    She stood up and began walking to the bathroom, "Well- I guess you can. But we do have class today, so it has to be after that. Okay?" She had her head poking out of the door frame as she smiled. "Now get ready for class."
    "Yes ma'am!" I said in my most seductive voice. "We can shower together, save some time." I smirked. She laughed as I grabbed my phone. I had one missed call, and a text message. I held my phone up to my face to unlock it. The call was from someone I had almost forgot about.

Dan
Hey Macy, I was just checking up on you. I know you're getting settled in to your new school and stuff but don't forget about lil old me. Lol. Call me when you get a chance. Love and miss you <3

My heart sank in my chest. "Oh no." I said smacking my hand on my forehead. "How could I forget about my boyfriend?!" I scream whispered out loud.
    "Macy!" Bev whined from the shower, "Hurry up before the water gets cold." I responded coldly to the text with an okay then got up and headed to the shower. When I got in Beverly was washing her hair. I kissed her back, which made her jump a little. "Babe you scared me." She said as she turned to face me. "So what's the plan for after school?"
    I smiled and kissed her nose while we continued showering. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes. "I think it'll be better if I just keep it a secret for now.." I paused while she ate up every word I said. "And just surprise you later. What do think about that?"
     She turned around so that her back was facing me, "I can keep secrets from you too!" She laughed my favorite laugh, then we got out of the shower.
We quickly brushed our teeth, and started putting on our uniforms. Which were, by the way, the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Like Halloween costume, or even porn sexy. Long white socks, plaid skirt, white button up vibe. I sat on the bed applying mascara watching her finish getting dressed. "You look beautiful Bev... as usual." I got up from the bed and walked over to her as she was pulling up her skirt and began buttoning up her shirt.
"I'm the lucky one because I have you." She responded with a kiss before looking at her watch. "Class starts in 10 minutes are you almost ready? We have to be on time to English class, Mrs.Neptune doesn't not tolerate tardiness." I nodded my head and we proceeded to leave our room. Beverly locked the door behind us. I grabbed her hand and held her back pack.
She kissed my hand, and I imagine her lips touching me in so many other places. We got to class and sat in our assigned seats right next to each other. Our teacher walked right up to my desk and looked at me. I was intimidated, scared to say the least. "I- I'm bev- no I'm Macy." I stuttered over my words, I heard the class giggling.
"That's exactly who I thought you were since you are sitting in the seat assigned to Macy, Welcome." She walked back to the front of the class room and spoke. "Good morning girls, happy Monday. Today we start reading a new book. First reading assignment due Sunday night."
That class was a draggggg. We had math next, then free period which was great because I got to see all my friends from the party, yikes. Beverly and I walked to the Lounge where a lot of girls were sitting and talking. "Hey guys." Beverly spoke. All the girls squealed in excitement as we approached. I sat our stuff on the floor next to the couch and plopped down next to Eleanor and Allison who I had already met. Bev followed me then sat in my lap. Expected. She chatted with her friends while I reread the text from Dan. I Decided I need more time to think about when I want to call to break the news. I also need to figure out what the news is.
    "What's on your mind babe?" Bev said to me quietly, "Are you okay?" She looked genuinely concerned.
    I brushed some hair out of her face and whispered back, "I'm fine. Just thinking." She looked at me like she wasn't buying it. So I reassured her, "I'm fine seriously." I said stroking her back while bitting my lip. I looked at the  girls in the lounge and spoke after putting my hands on Beverlys ears, "So I have something planned for Bev tonight, but I need to borrow someone's car, preferably a truck for a drive in movie."
Eleanor was smiling from ear to ear, "You know I have an SUV why didn't you just ask me silly?" She started clapping and dancing in her seat, "Yay I'm so excited for you, I'll clean my car after school so it'll be ready by 5, does that work?"
"Oh my gosh that's perfect, you're a lifesaver honestly. I really want her to have a good time." I said without letting go of her ears.
She let out a loud sigh before she began speaking very loudly, "Uhmmm how long am I gonna have to sit like this love?" She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hands away from her head, "What were you guys talking about?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. The whole lounge was grinning quietly. "Fineeeeeeee don't tell me." She laughed. The bell rang and we went to lunch and our last three classes.
When we got back to our room I spread out on the bed out of exhaustion. Beverly stood by the door smiling at me, "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked
She ran over and jumped on me, "Remember when you said you had a surprise for me and I said okay give it to me after school? Well it's after school I'm ready." She said with the most serious face while she fidgeted with my hair.
I let out a giggle before I responded, "I'm going to take you to dinner, then the surprise comes after that."
She looked at me with a grin then asked, "What should I wear?" She hopped up and pulled my arm urging me to follow her to the closet. I stood behind her as she opened the doors. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder, ever so gently kissing her neck and cheek as my hands travelled below her skirt so I could feel her skin. She began to squirm which made me smile. "How about you choose my outfit so that I can know just how to dress for this thing?" She turned her head to the side to see me out of the corner of her eye.
"So you're gonna be my real life Barbie doll huh?" She laughed and turned to face me. "I hope you know I use to make my barbies strip and do splits." I said with a devilish smile and placed a kiss upon her lips. I scooted her to the side as I began to explore the closet, I pulled out a dress and some wedges for her and a two piece for me.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

(My outfit)    We finished getting dressed around 4:15 which meant Eleanor wasn't going to be through cleaning her car

(My outfit)
We finished getting dressed around 4:15 which meant Eleanor wasn't going to be through cleaning her car. I grabbed Bevs hands and walked backwards until I fell back on the bed and she was on top of me grinning ear to ear. I rubbed her back and kissed her, "We have 45 mins until we leave, so what do you say we take a nap?" I asked with a smirk.
"Yes oh yes, I could use a nap." She said as she slid over to her side of the bed, wrapping her leg around my stomach and her face in my neck. Her dress was slid up exposing her underwear. Everything about her turned me on, I might actually love her, I thought. I turned on my alarm and closed my eyes, squeezing Bev tightly.

30 MINUTES LATER

I woke up to a text from Eleanor that read, "I finished cleaning my car, coming to your room now to give you the keys." I sent a simple okay back and sat my phone down. I looked over at Beverly who literally looked like a sleeping angel. I gently moved her arm and leg off of me when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Eleanor standing there smiling and jingling her keys. "Hey- you two have fun tonight. Tell Bev I said hello."
"Babe." I called out to sleeping beauty. "Baby." I said again while sitting on the bed and pulling her up by her arms.
She smiled and sat up. "I'm up. I'm up. Is it time to go?" She started putting on her earrings as soon as the alarm went off.
"Indeed it is." I responded standing up and walking to the other side of the bed and putting on her shoes. "Tonight, you're treated like a queen." I kissed her knee then pulled her up. "Ready?"