Chapter 4

When I woke up, I was back in my room, laying on my side of the bed. It was around 11 o clock and Bev was no where to be found. I sat up in the bed and looked around in the dimly lit room. I looked at her side of the bed and thought about what was said on the ferry. Then I noticed the note on her pillow. It said, I know you don't understand what's going on, it's confusing and scary love but I understand if you don't want to stay here. You can pack your things and I left a packet for you to leave on the desk. I'll stay out of your hair so that you can think about it.

What is she talking about? I don't need time. I stood up and went out in the hall. I knocked on the door across from me. A girl answered wearing nothing but her tee shirt and rubbing her eyes. "Yes?" She said drowsily.

"I live across from you, is Eleanor here? I'm looking for Beverly." I said with panic in my voice.

She laughed a little, "Yea she's here but she's asleep. Did you check the pool? She usually goes there when she likes to think."

I embraced her in a hug. "Thank you!" I ran down to the 1st floor and went to the front desk where a girl in my grade works. She was lounging, watching tv... on the job. "Can you tell me where the pool is?"

She sat up in her computer chair, "Oh, yes it's straight down this hallway to the right. Can't miss it."

I pushed the door open, and felt the heat of the pool room, there was music over the stereo, and it was a little foggy. "Beverly?" I called out.

I saw her re-emerge from under the water. She rubbed her hands over her slick blonde hair. I approached the pool as she grabbed the ledge and stared up at me. I didn't waste anytime, I began to undress. I took off my shoes, jacket, and pants. I stripped until I was just in my black sports bra and royal blue lace cheecksters. Our gaze never broke as I walked down the pool steps to her. I gently put my hands on her waist, and she let out a little squeal. I slowly pushed her back against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" She said quietly and not looking at me.

I leaned closer and embraced her in a hug. When my mouth was right next to her ear I said, "Please don't ever run away from me." As I leaned back so that we were face to face her eyes became wide. She wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around my neck as she kissed me.

I took one hand and stroked her face. I let my hand travel down her neck to her boobs. I sucked on her neck as I let my hands explore her body. "Please don't stop." She moaned in between each breath. I reached around her back and pulled two strings to pull her swimsuit top off. Then moved down to the bottoms. While kissing her, I reached down the front of her bikini and felt those heated lips that we're yearning for my touch. I felt a spark of pure bliss that felt like a high that can't be reached with any drug on earth. I massaged the lips as she scratched my back and moaned in my ear. She pulled my sports bra off revealing my hard nipples. She squeezed me so that our boobs were touching. She started to grind on my hand. "Please... I want you to!" She cried out.

"What?" I said with genuine concern.

She let out a sigh of relief as I pulled my hands out of her bottoms. "I want you to fuck me." She exclaimed with this seductive, hungry look in her eyes. I had never heard her talk like that before but it turned me on. I grabbed our tops and pulled her up the steps out of the water.

A lady security guard walked in, "Uhm excuse me ladies." She laughed, "You can't be in here after hours and especially not in... this condition." She said shining the flashlights in our faces.

I shielded Bev with my body so my back was to the body guard. "We are so sorry love." Beverly said covering her face.

"We were just leaving." I said walking towards the door, still with skin touching skin, "Again we are so sorry, it won't happen again."

"Don't let me catch you in here again. Have a good night ladies." The security guard said. She clicked off her flashlight, and walked out of the pool room.

"So what made you come looking for me?" Bev asked looking down at her feet.

I stroked her arm, "I- I don't know. I was- I don't know. I felt like I just had to." She let out a sigh and walked over to the table where her towel was. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards me and kissed her. "I searched for you because I love you. I love Be you more than I care to admit. I love how you love me. I love how you make me feel. I love how you touch me and talk to me and look at me. I love how comfortable you are with me. I really love how you look. I love everything about you, about us. I love you." She was grinning from ear to ear. "Okay I feel real awkward for spilling my heart out to you so can you say something or should we kiss."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "You already know how I feel about you so let's just kiss." She ran her hands through my hair as we locked lips. She kissed me with such passion I could feel the heat radiating off her pussy that she was rubbing up against my thigh. I let my hands travel from her face, to her neck, to her back. My hands ran down her spine until the reached her ass.

She started to laugh as I began to squeeze her ass, "I'm sorry but your ass is phenomenal. I guess you could say I love it." 

"Let's go to our room okay?"  Beverly said quietly. She grabbed our clothes with one hand and wrapped herself around my body. I wrapped a towel around us and began walking to the elevator.

As we passed the main lobby the girl working at the desk had a smirk on her face as she said, "have a good night." 

As we got to the room I opened the door and dropped the towel. Bev threw all our clothes down on the floor and I walked us over to the bed and gently laid her down. "It's been a long day, how about you and I just snuggle up and go to sleep?"

"Okay Macy." She responded with a sweet smile. "I'll be the little spoon."

"I couldn't think of a better idea." I smiled as we cuddled and fell asleep on each others arms. I was sleeping in pure bliss and relaxation but it wouldn't last long.