Chapter 2

We walked back to the room and she disappeared through a door way to her closet, and came back with a bag. "These are your uniforms, and you have to wear them to class, any other time you can wear whatever you please."

"Okay thank you Bev, can you wake me up in 2 hours so I can start getting dressed?" I asked in my most polite voice.

"Or I can set the alarm on my phone because I'm pretty tired as well now that you've mentioned it." She had her hands clasped and had her head tilted a little, "Is that okay?"

I stuttered just now remembering that there is only one bed, "uhh yea that's fine with me." I pulled back the comforter, then the silky red sheet, but I looked up to Beverly out of the corner of my eye to see why she was moving so much. She was taking off her clothes right in front of me. "Oh uhm do you need me to turn around?"

She looked confused for a moment then said, "Nope." She got under the covers then grabbed her phone to turn on her alarm. I took off my shoes and put one leg under the cover before she stopped me. "You're gonna get too hot with all your clothes on mace."

"I just don't know if I'm okay with both of us stripping down to the vs and sleeping together right now." I said through gritted teeth. "You get it?"

"Nope. And if you're worried I'm going to bite you... I won't unless you tell me to. So take off your clothes." She said with a straight face as serious as a heart attack. "You're wasting precious time before we have to get dressed." I didn't say anything, I just took off my shirt, leggings, and socks and slid in on my side keeping space between us.

"Uhh night for now I guess." I said with a laugh. She didn't say anything but she moved closer intertwined one of her legs with mine, I felt a little spark, then she put one arm around my chest with a hand in my curls, then put her face in my neck and let out an exhausted sigh before saying, "Night." I didn't have the energy to question her boldness at the time so I closed my eyes and let my mind run through the process of thinking about my life as I drifted to sleep in the arms of someone I genuinely believe loved me.

Within seconds of the alarm going off I shot up like a pop up book, accidentally slanging Beverly across the bed and frightening her. "Sorry!" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her up towards me. "Nap was not long enough."

"Noted!" She smiled groggily. "Macy likes long nap breaks." She got up and walked to the bathroom as I got up to look for an outfit. She came back out and started clapping like crazy. "Can I pick out your outfit maybe?"

I placed my hand on my chin and tapped my foot, "weeelll." I turned to her and smiled, "if you really want to."

 (My outfit)

(My outfit)