Five

(Another short chapter)

Sonic pretend to be sad. "I-I can't believe Tails is dead....!" He said sadly. Everyone was really sad. Shadow tried not to show it, but he failed. "Out of everyone in this world.....why him...?" Said Amy.

Knuckles growled. "Okay, there is obviously a killer near here and I'm gonna kick their ass!" He said while cracking his knuckles. Blaze sighs. "Cream is going to be so upset about this. Tails is like a brother to her..."

Tears were in Rouges eyes. "Me and Tails don't talk that much, but we still care about each other..." Shadow has a sad smile on his face. "Well," he began. "at least he's in a better place with Cosm-" "DO NOT MENTION ABOUT HER!" Everyone yelled at Shadow.

Shadow had a -_- look on his face. Sliver sighs. "May he rest in peace...."

🔪🩸🩸🔪

✔️Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Sliver
Blaze
Rouge
✔️Eggman

"I just need to kill five more people and Amy with be mine and mine only!" Sonic said to himself. Sonic picked up one of the pictures of Amy. "Oh Ames~ You do know that I love you, right~?" He put the picture back down. He then opened a closet. Inside of the closet were items that belonged to Amy.

There was a half eaten apple that she had, her pink toothbrush, her white pen, her watch, and one of her red headbands.

Sonic took the red headband and put it on his head. Putting on a headband that his crush was wearing made him feel warm inside. Sonic smiled and closed his eyes, imagining the cute pink hedgehog with her powerful piko piko hammer.

'I love her. I love her so much. She will be mine and mine only. If anyone tries to take her away from me, They. Will. Die.'

Sonic took off the red headband and slowly placed back in the closet. He closed the closet after that. For some reason, he felt like he wanted to murder someone right now.

How about he get rid of that red echidna and that black and red hedgehog in only one night? Hmmmm?