Four

Days went by. Every single day, Sonic became more and more obsessed with Amy. The only one who noticed was his best bud, Tails. Tails decided to go to Sonic's house. He knocked on the door, but no one answered.

Tails knocked on the door again. Still no answer. He turned the door knob (Did I spell it right..?) and the door opened. 'Why would Sonic have his door opened?' Tails thought. He slowly entered the house. 'What am I doing!? I can't just walk in somebody's house without permission!'

Instead of leaving. Tails quietly shut the door behind him. He slowly walked around the downstairs of Sonic's house. It was day time but Sonic's house was dark. Which is really strange.

"Sonic...?" Tails whispered. He then saw Sonic's basement door wide open. Tails hesitated before walking down the stairs that lead to the basement. 'Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this?'

Tails heard Sonic's voice when he reached the basement. He saw Sonic sitting on a chair. Sonic's back was facing him. Tails looked around the basement. He was shocked. His whole basement was covered with pictures of Amy! There was even a picture of Amy sleeping and showering!

Tails realized that this could mean one thing...

Sonic was stalking Amy!

No wonder he was acting really weird! He's obsessed with her! He's a yande—

"Tails?"

Tail's eyes widen. "What are you doing here?" Said Sonic. His voice was deep. No. This isn't Sonic!

"H-how do you know that I'm here? You're not even facing me—!" "I hear you..... breathing." Tails was creeped out. "Now tell me..." Sonic began. He stood up, turned around, and walked towards Tails. Tails saw that Sonic's eyes....were red!

Tails backed away into a wall. Sonic got close to Tails and stared at him. "Why are you here? Hmmmm?" Tails gulped. "I-I want to see if you were okay—" Tails gasped when Sonic pulled out a gun and aimed it to Tails' forehead.

Sonic had a evil smirk on his face. "Silly fox....Don't you know that it's rude to come into someone's house without permission?" Tali's eyes widen. "Sonic! What has gotten into you!?" Sonic's now red eyes started to glow. "What are you talking about, buddy? This is me."

Tails decided to change the subject. "W-w-w-why do you have p-pictures of Amy on the walls...?" He asked the insane blue hedgehog. "Because I love her, and she will love me." Tails' prediction was correct. "And I have a STRONG feeling that you're gonna get in the way of our love. So I have to kill you."

Tails had tears in his eyes. "P-please no....." He whispered. Sonic chuckled at Tails' fear. "And guess what, fox? I never liked you. I never wanted to be your best friend from the start. I always found you annoying." Tails' heart broke after Sonic said those mean words.

"Good night, Tails." "W-wait—!" Sonic pulled the trigger and shot Tails. Tails had a bloody hole on his forehead. Tails slowly fell to the ground and died right there. Sonic looked down at this body. He kicked it away with his foot. Sonic smiled that insane smile.

He looked at the Amy doll that he made and walked towards it. He picked it up and hugged it tightly. He still had that inane smile. "You will be mine, my precious rose~~" He said. He gently put the doll back down the desk.

" T W O   D O W N   ,   F I V E M O R E   T O   G O "