One

(Short chapter)

Sonic stared at the dead body in front of him. "This is what happens when you try to take MY rose away from me." He said to the dead body as if it was alive.

Long story short, Sonic developed a crush (More like a HUGE crush) on a certain pink hedgehog, Amy Rose. Although Amy only sees Sonic as a friend, he wants to be more than friends. Not like best friends. Not like best friends for life. Not like a brother. Like boyfriend and girlfriend.

Sonic adores everything about the pink hedgehog. Her soft, pink quills, her voice, the way she swings that hammer of hers.

Sonic ran away from the body with his bloody knife. With his incredible speed, it only took him a minute to get to his house. As soon as he got in his all blue house, he took off the bloody hoodie that he was wearing. He doesn't wear clothes a lot.

He went to his kitchen sink to wash his bloody hands and his also bloody knife. All Sonic could think about is Amy. HIS Amy. His soon to be lover. His soon to be wife. Nobody else deserves to have her. ONLY HIM.

Sonic fell asleep on his cozy bed, dreaming about her...

🔪🩸🩸🔪

"R-Rouge...stop it." Said the blushing red echidna. The white bat smirked. The red and black hedgehog shook his head. 'Rouge is at it again with the flirting....'

"ALRIGHT GANG!" shouted the blue leader. This caught the attention of everyone in the room. "I'm happy that everyone made it to this very important meeting." Said Sonic. "I dunno if you guys noticed, but Eggman has not attacked us for over a week! Usually, he attacks us with his robots at least once a week."

"Maybe he's planning something!" Said the two-tailed fox. "That's what I was thinking, Tails!" Said Sonic. "But we just don't know what exactly he is doing...."

"Maybe he gave up on trying to beat us. Since he's always a failure." Amy said while smirking. Sonic laughed. "Good one, Ames! But I don't think he would give up easily."

"Should I go spy on him?" Said the spy bat. "I'm coming with!" Knuckles immediately said. "Awww, Knux, you would go with me? Because you're afraid if I get hurt~?" Said Rouge with a flirty tone. Knuckles' blush put his red fur to shame. "Thanks, guys," Said Sonic. "But I don't think—"

Cliffhanger...