Home

Hunter went outside with piece of Dolly's skateboard. He found Da Vinci- Hey Da Vinci, did you find it?

Da Vinci: Yeah, sure!- she said and showed him new skateboard- So shall we start?

Hunter: Yes, don't waste time.

Da Vinci: Ok, do we know how it should looks after rework?

Hunter: Oh em, maybe...(than he came up with idea) I know!

Da Vinci: So?

Hunter: It must be the best skateboard in whole universe so we schould...

When Hunter was talking with Da Vinci about his idea, Dylan went to talk to Dolly- Hey sis, how are you doing?

Dolly: I'm fine.

Dylan: Ok, thats good....listen, we have to talk about something.

Dolly: I don't want to talk about Hunter if you means him.

Dylan: I know, but I can't let you stay enemies forever.

Dolly: Why? It doesn't concern you.

Dylan: It does, I'm doing that for the same reason why I'm cleaning all our house.

Dolly: What?

Dylan: Ever wonder why I never ask anyone for help except you?

Dolly: No, why?

Dylan: Becouse there is one thing that is as important for me as keepeng everyone of you save. And this thing is your happines. I didn't want any of our siblings to work as hard as me. I always wanted to protect them before stress and worries. Over time, I got used to everyday work. The beginnings were very hard. With that in mind, I wanted you not to feel what I felt at the beginning. But sometimes it was to much for me, then I asked you or Dawkins.

Dolly: And I never helped you(she felt sad and guilty) Dylan, I'm sorry.

Dylan: It's ok sis. The point is, I want you and Hunter to be happy. But he can't until you will make it up.

Dolly: Why?

Dylan: Becouse he has changed, he is really nice person. And he cares about you.

Dolly: Really?

Dylan: Yes, do you know what he told me just a few minutes before?

Dolly: N-no.

Dylan: He said, "I just want her to be happy and to not suffer becouse of me".

Dolly: A-are you serious?

Dylan: Why would I lie to you?

Then Dolly finally unterstood. She was wrong about Hunter, he tried to apologize but she turned him down. She felt sorry, she realized that he really wanted her to be his family but she was terrible for him.

Dolly: What have I done-she said with tears in her eyes- I must do something! I have to fix this!

Dylan hugged her and said: Calm dawn, just tell him what do you fell. I'm sure that he will be happy that you finally accepted him.

Dolly: Dylan, you are the best, what would I do without you-she said and hugged him tightly.

Dylan: It's ok, I'll be always by your side.

Dolly: Thank you.

Dylan left the hug and said: We have to go to him.

Dolly: Yes, we have.

They went to find Hunter. He was outside with Da Vinci just finishing new skateboard.

Da Vinci: Wow, it's awesome. You had really good idea.

Hunter: Yeah, it's exactly like I imagined it.

Da Vinci: The only one thing we need to finish it is Dylan's...

Dylan: My what?-Dylan came with Dolly which surprised Hunter and Da Vinci.

Da Vinci: Oh Dolly hehe, you are already here-she said trying to hide unfinisched board but Hunter took it and came to Dolly.

Hunter: Em Dolly, I know that you don't want to see me becouse of everything I had done to you but I made something for you- He gave her a gift- This is new skateboard for you made by me and Da Vinci. I heard how important was your previous board but I hope this one will ease your pain.

Skateboard was awesome. It was all covred with colorful paw prints of Dolly siblings. Underneath was a gold plaque with the inscription-"Always be happy and share happiness with others".

Hunter: I hope you will like it. The only missing paw print is Dylans paw.

Dylan came and imprinted his paw on board with green paint. Dolly didn't know what to say. She loved her new skateboard so much. She was very thankful for Hunter but at the same time she wished she had caused Hunter so much trouble.

Hunter: I accepted that you would rather won't want to see me so I will try not to get in your way. I'm sorry.

Hunter turned back, he was ready to leave but...

Dolly: Wait!

Hunter: Huh?

Dolly: I don't want you to go.

Hunter: W-why?

Dolly: Becouse I was so wrong about you. You tried everything to say sorry but I was deaf. Now it's my turn to say sorry. Would you forgive me?

Hunter:  I have no reason to forgive you- he said dryly.

Tear appeared in Dolly's eye: I-I...

Hunter:Becouse I have no reason to blame you for anything!- He said happily and hugged her.

Dolly wasn't sure whas was going on but she hugged him to. They were enjoying that moment.

Dolly: Do you remember what did I say about family?

Hunter: Yes, why?

Dolly: I was right about first part, but... you became first human, who I can name as a real family in the best sense of this word. Bro.

Hunter just began to cry. He has never been as happy as at this moment becouse he realized that he finally got a family. A family in which everyone love him and care about him.

Hunter: Thank you. I am the happiest person in whole world now.

Rest of the day was full of love and happines. It was the begginig of something new on 101 Dalmatian Street. Since that moment family had 102 members.

After some hours night came. Everyone made their way to beds. Dylan came to Hunter to say good night.

Dylan: Wow, that was a good day.

Hunter: Yeah, who would ever thought that would happen.

Dylan: Yeah, yesterday enemies, today family.

Hunter: You know what?

Dylan: Hmm?

Hunter: I have never used one word in my whole life. Thats becouse I never felt like I got it, but I was dreaming, that one day I will have it.

Dylan: What is that?

Hunter: Home.

Thats it! I hope you like it guys! To the next story! ;)