New housemate

The Dalmatian family arrived in their house. Some of the pups took Hunter to show him their house. Dylan was about to leave the bus when Fergus stopped him: Hey D-Dog! Who is this guy, that was in the bus with us?

Dylan: I will tell you later, now i have to follow him.

Fergus: What? why?

Dylan: He is a grandnephew of this women, who wanted to change us into a fur coat.

Fergus: So why does he enter your house?!

Dylan: I don't think this is good idea too, but my family want him to stay with us. Ok, I have to go.

Fergus: Do you want some help with him?

Dylan: No, but thanks. If I have any problem I will call you. Bye!

Fergus: Ok, bye!

Dylan entered his house and then his mum came to him: Dylan, we are very tired with your dad, after that night. Could you take care of your brothers and sisters? Of course if you aren't too tired.

Dylan: I will mum, it's not a problem.

Delilah: Thank you so much. And please, take care of Hunter too.

Dylan: Ehhh, ok.

Delilah: I know that, it's hard for you but try to accept him, for me.

I'll try-said Dylan and than he went to the kithen, where he found Dawkins: Hey Dawkins, would you help me witk dinner?

Dawkins: Yeah, sure.

Dylan: Thanks, and where is Hunter.

Dawkins: Outside with pups.

Dylan: Ok, so wait here. I have to do something, give me one second.

Dawkins: Ok.

Dylan went outside and found Dolly: Hey sis. Would you stay here and watch pups and Hunter?

Dolly: Yeah.

Dylan: But watch out for Hunter and call me if something happens.

Dolly: Don't worry bro, I will.

Dylan came back into the house and Dolly dacided to use her skateboard. After some great stunts, she accidentally stopped next to Hunter. He was sitting in the corner of the garden. He sow her. He was still ashamed of what had he done, but decided he should say something:  Oh, h-hey.

Dolly: Eeee, hello.

Hunter: I-I didn't know that dogs are riding on skateboards too.

Dolly: Yes, we are(she didn't want to talk witk him)

Hunter: That's really nice, em who are you? I didn't see you before-Hunter didn't notice her before, she was one random pup for him.

Dolly: Oh, really? (Annoyed)

Hunter: N-no.

Dolly: So you forgot!(She yelled)

Hunter: What? (He was nearly to cry becouse he knew, that she hate him and she didn't forgived him but he knew that it was all his foult)

Dolly: That, you almost sucked me into your machine but my brother savved me!

Hunter had a flashback of a moment when he nearly sucked Dolly in 15 episode. Than he said with tears in his eyes: I'm so sorry! I know that, it was terrible.

Dolly: Yeah that was!

Hunter started to cry. He ran to the house to lock himself into bathroom. Dylan saw that and felt a little bit sorry for him but dinner was ready so he shout to his siblings to come. He orderd Da Vinci to give Hunter his meal( kibble becouse they didn't have anything else) She did it.

Da Vinci: Hunter, come to us, we have dinner.

Hunter(still in bathroom): I want to stay alone for a while.

Da Vinci(sad of hearing that Hunter feels bad): Ok, I will leave your food here.

Hunter: Ok, thanks.

After dinner Dylan put everyone to sleep. Dolly felt asleep too. Dylan wanted to do this too, but he remembered about Hunter. He found him in bathroom: Hey Hunter, we have to go to sleep.

Hunter: Ok-he was in was still very upset.

Dylan: I got a place for you to sleep. It's our sofa downstairs.

They went down and Dylan gave Hunter a blanked-Here is something for you to stay warm.

Hunter: Thank you.

Dylan: So good night.

Dylan said that and went to his room. While walking he tought-"I don't know why, but I feel sorry for him. And he looks like he is sorry for what he had done too. Ehh, i don't know what to think about him." Than he laid down and felt asleep.

I hope it was good enough for you guys! Thanks for your attenton!