We will never be a family

While Dylan was talking with Dolly, Hunter was stiil outside with Da Vinci.

Hunter: How could I do that.

Da Vinci: Don't torment yourself, it wasn't your fault.

Hunter: So who's?

Da Vinci: Nobody is guilty, it was an accident.

Hunter: Mayby you're right. But still, I have to do something to show her that I'm really sorry and to fix my mistake.

Da Vinci: It would be nice- she said smiling to him.

Hunter: But what should I do?

Da Vinci: Mayby we can make new skateboard for her!

Hunter: We?

Da Vinci: Of course! I will help you. I'm an artist so I will decorate it with you.

Hunter: Yeah, I was expecting that you are, hehe.

Da Vinci:  Furthermore, I would help you even if it had nothing connected with art.

Hunter: Really? Why?

Da Vinci: Becouse we are a family, and family always stay together- She said smiling.

Hunter: Wow, thank you- After hearing what Da Vinci said he finally felt he isn't alone anymore. He felt the same after conversation with Dylan previous night. But than he felt he's got only Dylan though Dylan told him that all his family loves him. Now he knew Dylan was right and he's got a real family. He knew that he was close to get everything he was dreaming about but there was only one thong to do, opologize to Dolly and count on that she will forgive him. Then he would finally gain everyones love, and that was everything he wanted.

Da Vinci: So, I know a place where I can get a skateboard so I will get one and then we will make it the best one in this world.

Hunter: Wonderful idea! I will wait here for you.

Da Vinci: Ok, I will be back soon.

Hunter: Bye.

Da Vinci left and went to the place where was new skateboard for Dolly. At the same time Dylan left Dolly and came to Hunter.

Dylan: Hey, how are you?

Hunter: I'm ok, but what about Dolly.

Dylan: Em, so you see, her skateboard was reminder of her real mother, and she is very depressed now. I don't know what to do-he said sadly.

Hunter: I got an idea. Your sister Da Vinci offered me help with making new skateboard for Dolly but...

Dylan: Thats it! But we have to do this carefully. Her new board must have somenthing.

Hunter: What exactly?

Dylan: There was an inscription under her board, we have to put it on the new one.

Hunter: Okey, but what does it say?

Dylan: Yeah, so there is a little problem, I'm not sure. We have to get the piece with this inscription but, she has it and I don't know if she want to give it to us- he wasn't sure if he would ask her about this and than give it to Hunter, he would lose her trust to him so he didn't want to do this.

Hunter: Ehh, I will get this.

Dylan: What? She will shout at you and...

Hunter: Mayby not, mayby I can do something that would make her stop being angry at me.

Dylan: Wow, I will support you. Good luck.

Hunter: Thanks. I'm gonna to need it.

Hunter went to the attic where was Dolly. He stopped in front of the door, got deep breath and slowly opened the door-Em uh hey, Dolly right?

Dolly: I didn't introduce myself to you.

Hunter: Your brother did.

Dolly: It doesn't metter, why did you come?- she said angrily not wanting to talk with him.

Hunter: I just want to talk with you, to apologize, to show how sorry I am.

Dolly: You just showed, now go away!

Hunter: I understand why you hate me, I hate myself too for what I did in my life. But I just want you to know that I regret for everything, I'm just...

Dolly: Okey! I can forgive you!

Hunter: What? Wh...

Dolly: But I can't accept you as a family. You are right, I hate you.

Hunter: Oh, I...

Dolly: You know what? Family resists on trust, help and love, but none of those things are between us. You will never become my family or even a friend.

Hunter(with tears in his eyes): I-I understand. You are right in adopting this attitude. I-I have just one more question, could I have the rest of your s-skateboa...

Dolly: TAKE IT AND GET AWAY!-she threw it at him. Hunter fastly took it and went out of attic where he met Dylan. Dylan saw that Hunter was crying.

Dylan: What happend?

Hunter: She forgived me.

Dylan: Thats good, but whats wrong?

Hunter: She hate me.(He started to cry) She will see me as an enemy forever! That's it, I failed.

Dylan hugged him: There is still hope. Mayby if your gift...

Hunter: I will make her new skateboard, but I don't count she would even like me. I will just do it to help her, to comfort her. I-I just want to see her happy, I caused her too much pain- after that he left the hug and went outside to find Da Vinci.

Dylan was sad for Hunter. He knew that Hunter has changed but he was sad becouse Dolly didn't see that. He knew that there were his family, so he decided, he will never give up until they reconcile. He said to himself: Hunter, I promised you something and I always keep my promises. I won't leave you. I have to talk with Dolly.