~Epilouge~

Mady

"Happy anniversary, babe." Niall smiled at me, leaning in to plant a gentle but sweet kiss on my nose. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You too," I returned his smile, leaning in to connect our lips.

Today, we have been married for one year exactly. It was nice to know that I always had Niall to be there for me when I needed him most. I swear, I couldn't live without the sensation of his touch or the feel of his lips against mine.

I ran my fingers through his hair, smoothing it out as I did so.

We pulled away for a brief moment to take a breath, since we were human. I leaned back in to leave a trail of kisses up to his lips, and he smiled down at me.

I pressed our foreheads together, a million thoughts running through my head the second I had pulled away from Niall. I realized something. I don't think I deserve someone as wonderful as him. He could do way better than me. Nialler deserves someone beautiful and capable, and I wasn't that type of person.

"Nialler," I whispered, not being able to hold back the urge. Niall twirled a strand of my hair around his finger, smiling foolishly at me.

"Yes, love?" He wanted to know, sending a shiver down my spine when I heard his humble voice echoing through my mind.

"I don't think I deserve someone as wonderful as you. You're amazing and talented, and I'm just plain old me." I bit my lip, turning to walk away.

Niall grabbed my arm, pulling me back to face him. He was meerly inches from me, our breaths mixing as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Don't say that. You are perfect. You are amazing. You are beautiful. Mady, I couldn't ask for someone better. You're my princess, and I love you." He whispered to me, pecking me on the lips.

"Thanks, but I don't think so. You deserve someone with so much to offer. Someone with true beauty and talent. And, that girl isn't me."

Niall cut me off, slamming our lips together. I was greatly confused, but I didn't break the kiss. Niall pressed himself even closer to me, knocking me onto the couch in front of me. I giggled against his lips, and I could feel a blush burning in my cheeks.

I felt him run his tongue along his bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, allowing our tongues to roam around in each other's mouths. God, he tasted so good. I loved him with all my heart, and that was one thing that would never change.

Niall finally pulled away, looking me dead in the eyes while smiling. His eyes shimmered in the light, and he was so beautiful.

"Believe me now?" He asked, as if he were trying to prove himself right. I rolled my eyes, not being able to resist the urge of pecking him on his perfect lips once again. So, I did.

"Yes. I believe you."

"Good, now let's go invite the lads over to hang out. Come on," he grabbed hold of my arm, dragging me along behind him.

"Okay." I blushed, and Niall ran towards his phone.

I watched at the Irish boy held the phone to his ear, and I was just sitting restlessly on the couch. Niall leaned in, pressing his lips to my jawline. I smiled, and he raised my chin with his hand to let our lips meet. He then pulled away, letting me sit on his lap while he waited for the boys to pick up their phones.

"One second, baby." Niall mumbled into my hair, his lips brushing against my ear as he did so. I nodded, smiling like an idiot.

"Hello? Boys?" Niall spoke into the phone, taking my hand in his own.