Chapter 13

A/N: Hey! So, I figured, why not update again? So, I am. :) Plus, Mady encouraged me, so yeah. Enjoy my fellow Directioners! (: xx

SONG OF THE DAY: Moments by One Direction (I'm listening to it right now!)

---------------------------------------------------

Liam

"How are you enjoying your meal, Nialler?" I asked, leaning over my seat to look the blonde in the eye. I watched as he slid his bangs out of his eyes, taking another bite of his cheeseburger.

"Really good, I'm enjoying it a lot," he replied, before taking a sip of his soda. "So, what now? Are we going home after this, or are we doing something else?"

"I don't know. Whatever you guys want to do," Harry answered from the driver's seat. He turned around to face Mady, who was sitting there sheepishly in the back seat. She was keeping to herself, almost as if she was afraid to say anything.

"Do you want to pick something Mady?" Harry asked her, and she looked up to meet his eyes. Mady readjusted her sitting position, watching as Hazza combed his fingers through his hair.

"Uhm, I don't know," she replied shyly. "I don't want to seem pushy or anything. I mean, I'm just the guest."

"Yeah, but we want you to feel comfortable," Zayn turned to her. "You won't seem pushy. Just tell us what you'd like to do."

Mady sighed, exchanging glances with me, to Zayn, to Haz. "Alright. I think maybe it would be cool to go back to the house and have a bonfire. I've always dreamed of doing that with you guys."

"Sounds cool," Lou joined in the conversation. "I say we do it. What about you boys? Do you like Mady's idea?"

I nodded, and so did the others. Louis did a mini dance party to himself, as if he was waiting for Mady to mention what she had. It was obvious that out of all of us, he was the one who really wanted the bonfire.

I've always thought they were fun. You know, sitting outside under the stairs, listening to the crackle of the fire. I loved the way the wind would rustle through the trees, and every so often you would hear Niall laugh at one of Louis' jokes. Sometimes when we were all up for it, the boys would even have a few drinks. I did my best to resist drinking, but it still satisfied me to watch the lads having a good time. And now, we got to spend that valueable time with one of our very own dedicated fans. This should be one heck of a good time tonight.

Harry

I pulled back up in the driveway, making sure we came to a complete stop before signaling the others to get out of the car. Everyone was still cautious with Niall, so every once in a while we would take turns opening and closing the door for him. It may seem silly, but we'd do whatever it takes to protect one of our bandmates.

"Alright, Lou. Since it was Mady's idea and you were the most excited, I'll let you two go outside and start the fire," I informed the caramel haired boy. "The rest of us will be out soon. We'll bring the marshmellows and something to drink. Also, if you wouldn't mind, see if you two can find some good sticks for roasting."

"Sounds like a plan," Louis jumped with joy, grabbing hold of Mady's arm and pulling her out the door. With no choice, she went along with him, following closely beside him as they ran.

Meanwhile, I headed for the cabinets, opening and closing them to try and find where we kept our favorite snacks. When I found the large bag of marshmellows, I reached in and opened the package. When I finally got the bag open, I hollered down to Nialler to grab some drinks for us. Leaving Zayn and Liam with nothing to do, I just told them to head outside and meet up with Lou and Mady.