Chapter 14

hey everybody gosh has it been a long time scince i have written. Sorry if this chapter is not that long or yanno good becuase yanno it has been a while. I suffered great writters block couldn't think of a thing but I am going to upload this chap and see how the voting and comments go from there. Any ideas please send me a email at romanceluverr@gmail.com

hope you enjoy reading it

Niamh

xx

*******************************************

Nicks P.O.V

I am wet and covered in muck. I have the ball. Im running full speed up the field. the adrenaline is running through my veins. I hit the ground. The final whistle blows. I look up. I see my team mates running towards me..........

WE WON! i couldn't believe it  ! Right at this moment im being crushed under my team mates and all i want to do is get up and run around. I can still feel the adrenaline still running through my body. The weight of my team mates begins to get lighter and i ear coach yelling "Nick ! We did It my boy we did it ! " And all of a sudden the lads decided to lift me up into the air. I never cried of joy before, until today. It's hard to discribe the feeling of wining, after woking hard all year, training and putting your whole heart into every game.

After being put down from my journey on the lads shoulders, I made my way through the black cloud of people in search for the girl i love, Sophie. Yup you heard me I love her. And tonight im gonna tell her. Im gonna tell her, and I hope, with all my heart that she loves me back, becuase if she doesn't wait to wreck a great day right? "SOPHIE!?" "SOPH!" I hussled my way through people, it was harder then you think most of the school was here plus the teachers and you couldn't pass one peraon without them congradulating me and then i would have to thank them, Im not complaining or anything a really do apprecate it but i just really want to see Sophie. I finally got a reply to my yelling "Over here!!" I heard her yell. Then was when i spotted her with Daisy and Tanner. I started to make my way faster through the crowd. I finally got there and pick her up into my arms.

 "Nick! your covered in muck!!" she whined yet she giggled aswell, but i left her down and her lovley white dress was now a brown muck shaded dress.

"um supose we are going to have to go back to the towel..." I wispered in her ear, and felt her shiver in my arms.

 "Crongradulations Nick you did great out there" she whispered in my ear

 "does that mean i get to kiss you now?" I asked

"ummmmmmm i guess so" I can't believe she even had to think about it! ah well who cares ! i scooped her up in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist and dipped my head down. As always the kiss was amazing. But somthing wasn't right, and then it came to me..... For a team won just won the championship it was terribly quite.