Falling in love with my soon to be step brother

Hey everyone this is my FRIST EVER STORY on wattpad but I have written before, so dont just give up on me yet !!

so as you know this story is called "falling in love with my soon to be step brother" and I think you can guess what it is about !! :P

so I hope you guys enjoy the story !!

xx-niamh-xx

Falling In Love With My Soon To Be Step Brother Chapter 1

Sophies P.O.V

'thank god its friday' I thought to myself on the way to the lunch room, like any normal teenager I HATE SCHOOL. To be honst I dont think to whole 'getting up early and going to school to get an education and have a job when you are older' is worth the hassle. Especialy when you dont fit in with the 'populars'. I dont get that either I mean everybody hates them because they treat everybody around them like shit ! Just because there good-looking dosen't mean they can shove evrybody around. And then theres the jocks, they are hot but that dosn't mean they can use girls just for one night and then kick them to the crib, I for one would NEVER date a jock. But unfortenitly I am soon going to have to live with the most idiotic and annoying jocks there, Nick Stevins, the hottest out of all the jocks, with his forest green eyes and bark brown hair not to mention the six pack under his shrit that clung to his body showing all his muscles, and now I am moving in with him and his dad.

I will start from the start. I was five years old when my father died in a car accident, he was on his way home from work and some druck idiot crahed into him, my dad swerved to try avoid the drunk, which he did, but ended up hitting a tree, ie died instantly. My mother didn't drink any type of alcohol since and I dont think either of us ever will, as the years past my life went on. My mother had to get a full time job, so I barley ever get to see her and when she off work she is with Nicks dad, my mother has fallen madly in love again and I am happy for her she disorves someone like Harry he is a good man. The problem is now haryy wants me and my mother to move out of our small flat and into his mansion of a house. Yes, harry is rich and owns around seven cars and has two pools and a teather, all in his house not to mention and chef and maids. So his son is stuck up and I dont see way he goes to a public school you would think that a person as rich as him would go to a private school. anyway, back to reality.

I sat down at a luch table longside my two best and only friends. There was Tanner, she has long dirty blonde hair with pale green eyes with a hint of blue, she is skinny, and if she lost anymore weight she would classify as anorexic and was around 5"1, right now she was only eating a very smaal salad with a bottle of water. and then there was Dasiy, she had short brown hair with brown eyes and is naturaly slim, she wants to put on weight but I think she has a perfect figure, if you asked me, she is around the sane height as tanner and she was eating a normal lunch that consisted of a sandwich and yougart. I was different though I am around 5"3 and I am curvy with long black hair and light green eyes, and I am going to have a sandwich for lunch today.

I sat down at the table taking out my linch

" hey guys" I greeted them as usual.

"hey Sophie, any news for us ?" Tanner questioned me knowing that I was pissed over the whole moving thing.

" well besides me being made pack my things tonight so as I am ready to move out tomorrow, nothing what about you guys?" I told them in a normal toned voice while biting into my ham and cheese sandwich.

"Sophie we know you dont want to move but you will have a easier life when you do, you wont have to worry about not having enough money to feed you and your mother or how ye are going to pay the rent, you wil be better off" I guess Dasiy was right I would have less to worry about but then again I grew up there I loved that apartment.

"ya I guess you right, its just hard ya know?" I said grimly

"ok, how 'bout this me and daisy will come by your place tonight around 6:30ish and we will hep you pack" tanner suggested and when I thought about it, it sounded like a good idea.

" ya that would be great so I will see-" I was cut off by the annoying sound of the school bell "I guess its back to the pointless thing we call bioligy I'll see you guys tonight !!" I half yelled while walking off to class. Tonight shouldn't be as bad considering tanner and dasiy are coming down now.

************************************

Nicks P.O.V

I sat down at the luch table with the rest of the guys there was Ryan, Jason, Lucas, Zach, Justin and me all six of us were on the football team and were pretty normal if you think about it, well kinda, we play sports, we party, we are popular, and stuff like that.

"hey lads wats up?" I greeted them as usual.

" just the usual, what about you man?" Ryan asked with a full mouth of pizza.

"oh that Sophie girl and her mother are moving in tomorrow." I annonced causaly.While all the rest of the gang nearly chocked on there food.

" you mean that chick you have been crushing on ever since your dad had her and her mm over for dinner?! I thought you said she wasn't moving in for another 3 weeks !" Justin sage wispered.

"ya I thought that too until my dad rang her up last night and told her to move in tomorrow bease he wanted her there sooner, I mean talk about gag!" I said at the thught of my dad and her mother alone, ugh, so not right.

"watever man I just want to know if I can watch the game at your house tomorrow cuz you have that 32" tv" Zach annonced.

"ya ye can all come down tomorrow, because i know ye will show up with Zach anyway"

just then the bell rabg and I was heading for english, tomorrow is going to be some day.

*******************************************

Sophies P.O.V

after I got home from school I did my homework, eat and then began to pack my things, by the time tanner and dasiy got there I was nearly done. and they were both gobsmacked when they walking into my room.

" Sophie you should of called us we would of came down earlier if we knew you were going to start early!" Dasuy omplained

"oh, that dosen't matter, are you guys hungry?"

"YES!" shouted Dasiy "no" said tanner with no suprise there.

tomorrow is going to be some day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey every1 hope you liked it !!

please comment and vote please!!

thanks

xx-niamh-xx