chapter 5 ------> all thanks to AmbOfTheNinjas

here you go guys !! !! before I start I would like to say................ thanks to AmbOfTheNinjas for all of the support!! if it wasn't for her I would not have still been writing !!! so if think this chapter is good comment and dont thank me thanks AmbOfTheNinjas !!!!

Chapter 5

Nicks P.O.V

'how could I be such a dip-shit' I thought, while holding Sophies hand and driving at the same time, which was kind of dangerious but I felt like she needed the support.

The ride home was ok, it could have been better but because I am a big ass and opened my mouth to ask about her dad she hasen't been herself.

We talked about normal stuff, School, music, hobbies ect. and then soon arrived home where we walked in hand in hand and into the kicten.

"MOM! WERE HOME!" Sophie called out, but there was no reply.

"MOM!" she called again.

Thats when I spotted small piece of paper on the counter top with Nick + Sophie written on the top in a hand writing I didn't reconize. So I pick it up on it read

'hey kids

we have gone to a concert and wont be back till late tonight, hope ye had a good time on your little date.

see ye in the morning.

Susan and Tom

xx'

I had figured out that it was sophies mam the had written the letter soon into reading it.

"Hey Soph over here" i said as she was walking back into the kicten after trying to find her mom

"yup, what is it"

"they left a letter, well your mother left one, my dad never tells me where he is going" I said while handing her the paper

"oh ok just us then"

"yup, wanna go watch some tv"

"ya just leave me go upstairs and put on somthing more comfy"

"k no prob"

****************

Sophies P.O.V

I ran up the stairs to get changed into some pj's while Nick was downstaris putting on a movie.

Today was one of the best days of my life! I had a great time at funderland, I left out somthing that I had been holding back for years and Nick Kissed me! You would think that it would be akward but its not.

I changed into my favorite I <3 sleeping pyjamas and ran down stairs to see Nick waiting on the couch.

"so what are we watching?"

"umm I think its called 'My Sisters Keeper'"

"oh, I love this movie, but I dont think you will though"

"and why would you think such a thing?"

"because its a....how do boys call it..........oh ya 'Chick Flick"

"well for all you know I could be a very deep person" he said in a scarcastic tone

I laughed at that "ya your very deep alright"

Then movie was great, I had my head on nicks shoulder the whole time while his arm was around me. I have seen this movie around a million times but i still manage to shed a tear or two (mabe more) at the end.

"Aa now no crying its just a movie" Nick said wipping away my tears

"ha ya I know, just every time I watch this movie I always seem to cry, stupied right?"

"no its not stuiped.......ok maybe a little"

"you asshole" I said in a messy way while hitting him lightly on the shoulder.

"can I ask you somthing?" Nick questioned

"ya sure go ahead"

"ok you dont have to anwser now you can think about it if you want, but will you be my girlfriend?" Nick was as red as a tomato.

I didn't know what to say, I had nothing to say so instead I kissed him long and sweet.

I said seven simple words "you can take that as a yes" I walked upstairs leave Nick gobbsmacked on the couch.

******************************************

UGH WRITERS BLOCK i have no ideas at all !!! I cant think of what to happen next !!! somebody please help me !!!!

anyway another big thanks to AmbOfTheNinjas for all of your support !!

comment.vote.fan