he is stupid

A week has passed and you still haven't went to school. You were curled in your bed with loads of blankets wrapped around you as you were scrolling on your phone. Your phone kept vibrating as Oikawa, Iwaizumi and all your other friends were asking you what happened and how you were doing but to no avail. You flinched as you heard something break outside your bedroom and gasped as you heard a sound of a smack.

You covered your ears and closed your eyes and prayed to any god out there that this was not real. You just wanted it to be over. You just wanted it to stop. You clenched your chest as you couldn't help but tear up. You just wanted to go home. To the comfort of being safe from you abusive parents. To the place wherein you can go to Oikawa anytime. To the home wherein you have many memories in.

You worked hard to get that house and here you were back again with your parents and it all feels like you're back in square one. All the wrong thoughts were in your head and you found no way out of this hole. That was until you heard a scream outside. You quickly stood up and ran to see Oikawa along with the other volleyball players.

"We're taking f/n home." He says and pulls you. Before you could do anything and before your parents could object, he and the other boys ran with you running behind them. It was still not fully processing in your brain how the boy that you love, running with a limp, has you in his hand with you wearing nothing but pajamas and is barefoot. You suddenly stopped as you collapsed on the ground.

"You are so stupid, Oikawa." You said bluntly as your chest felt heavy.

"Wha-,"

"You're so stupid!" You scream at him with tears in your eyes as they all stopped in their tracks.

"Do you understand how embarrassing this is for me? I never asked for your help. Any of your help! What the fuck are you doing?!" You say as you walk away from them to be stopped by Oikawa.

"I know you. You don't want to stay there and you don't have to. If you don't have enough money to pay the rent you can stay at mine. My sister is fine with that you-,"

"You don't get it, do you? I don't need you Oikawa. You don't have to help everyone. You don't have to meddle everyone's lives. Just fuck off, please!" You say as you swat his hand of your wrist.

"Today's clue," You say as you wipe the hair away from your face.

"He is completely and utterly,"

"Stupid."

You walk back home as you knew in your heart that he was right. He knew you the best after all. You didn't want to do this and yes, you wanted to be saved. But your brain was corrupted and your brain was filled with many bad and negative thoughts. But mainly, you just didn't want to be a burden. So with a heavy heart, you headed back to the house you call hell.