T W E N T Y E I G H T

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Sir.

Harry.

Sara.

Three people and three ways.

Three different people who can lead me to my goal, the confidential documents that Alex is after.

The balance sheet for the first year from back when the company started is all I need, all the assets and liabilities will be stated and written down clearly.

The only problem?

I am pretty sure these documents only have two copies because knowing sir, he would hand over one copy to Harry, his brother as well as the financial head to the Vega Company and keep the original copy in his locker back at home.

My safest bet? Sara.

Maybe for once in my life, I can do what sir told me to do to the entire world, fool him into thinking I'm Sara, and get into his study.

After all, we look the same, scientifically speaking about 75 percent of identical twins develop directly facing each other, meaning they become exact reflections of one another.

It seems very similar to my cases.

Taking the way around this, Harry.

The thought itself makes my body shiver, but if this is what it takes then so be it.

But, those touches.

The memory of those touches still haunted me, those scars still defined me.

I felt goosebumps run down my hands and straightened up.

Can I do really this?

I closed my eyes and thought of Alex of the little boy who went all that he had to, You can do this Sierra.

For love?

Love that I don't deserve, love that no murderer deserves.

I stilled my thoughts and turned to look at the time.

9 am.

Get it together, for Mary for Alex and mom.

I walked out of my room to the kitchen my mind still in vain.

For once, I have to prove myself.

Prove it to Alex that I'm not a pawn in his game. That even though I don't deserve the love he has, I deserve the affection.

Before I knew it, my leg tumbled inside the rug and I lost my balance.

No, not on the right side.

The rib is still bruised.

All of a sudden arms wrapped around my waist and my breath hitched, the lower part of my body is still bruised.

I looked up, and my eyes met with brown ones.

The same pools of honey which make my heart beat ten times faster.

The same brown ones which I want to deserve.

The same brown ones which are playing me.

"I'm not a pawn, but you're safe" I mumbled, without realization until a beautiful frown pulled onto Alex's face.

I stumbled out of his hands and winced without realization.

The ribs are going to kill me.

"What's the matter with you?" Alex asked and looked at me with the same calculating eyes he always has.