Chapter 4- Leaving

~The Next Day~

~Harry's POV~

I woke up and went to sit on the couch. Louis came as well. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He got on his phone and checked Twitter. I looked over and saw a lot of mean comments. Some where, "I hate you", "You're ugly", and "You shouldn't be on earth", also "You don't belong in One Direction." Louis shut his phone off and looked at me. Tears came down his face. "Oh my gosh Louis, come here." I said as I hugged him tightly. He cried into my chest. "Shh babe, I'm here." I said as I lifted his head up and kissed his lips. "Harry, maybe they are right." He said. "No Lou, they are wrong. You do belong in one direction and on earth. You are special. Don't listen to those haters. Who cares about them." I said.

Louis got up and went to our bedroom and shut and locked the door. I huffed and someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Liam, Niall, and Zayn. "Hey guys." I said letting them in. "Harry, what happened?" Zayn asked. "My leg broke cause I got ran over by some dickhead." I said. "I'm sorry mate." He said. "Where's Louis?" Liam asked. "He's in our bedroom. He locked and the door cause he saw mean death threats on Twitter." I said staring at him. "Let me go get him." Niall mumbled. Niall went to our bedroom door to they to get Louis out.

"Louis, its me, Niall." He said. "Go away." Louis said. "Come on mate. It doesn't matter what those haters think." Niall said. Louis opened the door really quick. "How do you know about that?" Louis asked him. "Harry told me, Liam, and Zayn." Niall said. I heard Niall say my name. Oh god, I'm in trouble. Louis is gonna kill me. "Styles!" Louis yelled. He came running towards me. "What?" I asked. Louis had a mad look on his face. "Why did you tell them?" He asked. "I had too, I thought they would make you feel better." I said with puppydog eyes. He growled and went back to our room and started packing his bags. I didn't know where he was going, I hope it isn't far. He grabbed his bags and walked out the door. "Wait, Louis!" I yelled after him.

"What?" He asked. "Please don't leave." I said. "Sorry Harry, I need to be away for a while." He said. "Oh, I love you." I said. He didn't say I love you back. He jumped into the car and left. A tear came down my face. I got worried all of a sudden. He might not come back. He never told me where he was going either. I went back inside and I told the boys to go home. They left and I sat back on the couch worrying about Louis. I really hope he comes back home and that he isn't still mad at me anymore. I don't wanna break up with him. He's my only love.

~Louis' POV~

I drove to a hotel. It was about 20 miles from mine and Harry's house. Oh, who fucking cares anymore. I flipping mad at Harry. I got out of the car and entered the hotel. The lady at the front desk was so nice to me. She told me that my room was gonna be 173. I grabbed my bags and walked to my room. I put my bags put on my hotel bed and looked out my window. I was on the forth floor. The view was amazing from up here. I went to get my clothes to take a shower. I have not took one in a week.

When I got out, I heard the phone ring from the dresser beside my bed. I dried off and put my clothes really quick. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed the phone. It was Liam. "Ello Liam." I said. "Hello Louis, um.. please come home to Harry. He really needs you and he loves you so much." He said. "I can't. I'm fucking mad at him." I said. Liam sighed and hung up. I swear if I hear or think of Harry, I'm gonna scream. I just need time for myself. I'll be better in about a day or two.

~Liam's POV~

"What did Louis say?" Niall asked me. "He said he's still mad at Harry." I said. Niall sighed and went to lay down. I went to lay down on the couch. I can't believe Louis right now. If we would of ever known about Louis getting death threats, Louis would of killed himself when we were there. Good thing Niall decided to check on Louis. I yawned and it was only 4:00pm. I fell asleep. I thought of Harry must feel right now. He must be horrible knowing that he might lose Louis forever. I still have hopes for him though. Louis can't stay mad forever.

I couldn't sleep. I was thinking to much about Harry. I heard Niall getting up and walking into the living room. "Liam, what are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. He sat next to me. "If you're thinking about when we are going to get married. That will be soon." He said. I looked up at him. "No Niall, I wasn't thinking that." I told him. "What were you thinking then babe?" He asked. "I was thinking about Louis and Harry." I said. "Don't worry babe, just hope Louis forgives Harry soon." He said kissing me on my forehead. I blushed. "OK." I said. "Go to sleep babe, I love you." He said. "I love you too Niall." I said as I laid down and closed my eyes. He smiled and went back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N OK guys, the nest chapter might be up later or tomorrow. Hope you guys love the book so far. Comment/fan/vote ♥♥♥♥♥