Chapter 2- The X Factor Continues

~Harry's POV~

I finished singing a few minutes ago. I went back stage and saw Louis. He looked cool. I do kinda have a man crush on him. Don't tell him though. That will be my job. I saw my mum coming to me. "You did great put there. Did you get through?" She asked. "Yes mum, I got through." I told her still staring at Louis. She looked at him as well. "You like him?" My mum asked. "Me, well... a little." I said nervously. She smiled. I smiled back. The auditions were over. I could go home now.

~Two Weeks Later~

It's been two weeks since my audition. I have to go back. We have Boot Camp now. I heard that we had to dance in order to get through. My mum drove us to the arena. I was actually pretty pumped up for this... no joke. When we got there, I saw Louis again. He looks awesome. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HARRY, SNAP OUT OF IT! I told myself. My mum sat backstage while all the boys and I went to dance.

~Two Hours Later~

"I'm sorry boys, y'all are off the show." Simon said. I felt sad for myself. I failed. I went backstage and cried. The other boys I saw were rejected as well. I looked at them. They didn't look back. A few minutes later, all the boy contestants were told to line up. "Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson." One of the staff said. We all can out and went on stage. Simon looked at all of us. "This was easy, but how about we put these boys into a group." He said. I can't believe what he just said. Yes! I'm in a band. My mum will be so Happy for me.

I saw Louis and grabbed his hand. "Louis, come with me for a minute." I told him. "Alright." He said. We went backstage to where no one saw us, not even our mums. "What's up Harry?" He asked. "Look Louis, we're in a band now, and I love you." I said. He looked at me confused. "As in, you wanna be with me?" He asked. "Yes Louis." I said and I started kissing his lips. He went along with it and didn't let go. I finally let go after that. "I love you Louis." I said. "I love you too." He said. I smiled and we went back on stage. "OK boys. What's y'alls band name?" Simon asked. "I know, our name is gonna be One Direction." Niall said. I looked at him. "Nice name Niall." Simon said. We all nodded. I was so happy. I like Louis...no, I LOVE LOUIS! I put my arm around his waist. He blushed.

We all went backstage and did nothing. We all got to meet each other. That was fun enough. I went home and told Louis to come with me. As soon as we got in, we went to my room. I shut the door. He laid on my bed and went to sleep. I laid beside him and went to sleep as well. He so cute when he sleeps. (I'm gonna skip some years, sorry)

~Three Years Later~

Yes! I was 20 years old and One Direction is creating the third album, Midnight Memories. Louis hugged me. I hugged back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too Lou." I said smiling. We're together by the way. The fans don't have a problem with it. They are happy for us. Me and Louis live in a house to our selves. We're not married yet, but we plan to be. Louis sat on the couch next to me.

He laid his head on my shoulder. I chuckled as he went to sleep. As I said before three years ago, Louis is cute when he sleeps. He will always will be. I laid my head on the arm of the couch and went to sleep. We had a busy day tomorrow. I love it. My life is perfect, cause my boobear is in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N OK guys, here is chapter 2. I'll make chapter 3 later, I promise. It might be short cause I don't feel well. I hope I get better. Hope you guys like the book so far. Comment/fan/vote ♪♥♠♦♣