Chapter 3- New Home

~Louis' POV~

I woke up and found Harry asleep. I sat up quietly and went to our room. He so cute. I got changed the I ran in the kitchen, and grabbed me and Harry a coke. I sat back down on the couch and Harry woke up. "Hey Louis." He said kissing my neck. "Hey." I said. I smiled as he let go. "I love you Harry." I said. "I love you too." He said getting up and going into the bedroom. I love him so much.

Harry walked back in and sat in the couch. "Louis?" He asked. "Yes babe." I said. "After we get married, if we do get married. I want to adopt a girl." He said. "OK Harry, we will get married soon, and adopt a little girl." I said smiling. He smiled back.

~Two Hours Later~

Harry went outside and went across the street. He didn't realize a car was coming, and it hit him. "LOUIS!" I heard him yell. I ran outside. He was on the sidewalk, injured. "Harry!" I yelled running towards him. "Louis my leg, it hurts." He said. "Calm down. Let me see." I said. I pulled up his pants leg and found his leg bruced and bleeding like hell. "Don't worry Harry, I'm calling an ambulance to come and get you." I said holding head up. "Thank you Louis." He said. "Shh babe." I said kissing his forehead.

The ambulance finally arrived and the took Harry to the hospital. I got in the car and drove myself to the hospital. I ran in and asked the lady at the front desk if I could see Harry. She told me he was in room 501. I ran to his room. I saw the doctor next to him. "Hello sir." He said. "Is Harry OK?" I said. "He fine, but his leg is broken. He needs to stay off of it for a while." He said. "Louis?" I heard Harry say. I walked next to him. He looked horrible. "Harry, I'm here babe." I said holding his hand. "I love you." Harry said softly. "I love you too." I said softly to him. "Am I OK doctor?" Harry asked. "You're fine, but your leg is broken. You need to stay off of it." The doctor said to him. He huffed and looked at me. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I said kissing his for head again.

"Harry, can you sit up for me while I go get your crutches you need to walk." The doctor said. "Yes." Harry said sitting up. I still held on to his hand. "Here you go." The doctor said handing Harry the crutches. He got up on one leg, and used them. He was able to walk around the room with those things. He sat back down. I patted his back. He smiled. I smiled back at him. "I'm so glad you're OK babe." I said. "Yeah, me too Louis." Harry said getting back up again. "Is he free to go doctor?" I asked. "Yes, just make sure he stays off his injured leg." He said. "I will doc." Harry said. I nodded and me and Harry walked to the car. I drove us home and Harry sat on the couch. He laid his head on the arm of the couch and fell asleep. I put a blanket over him. I went into our bedroom and laid down and took a little nap.

I could hear Harry snore very loudly. Man, he snores louder than I do. I woke up to a ringing phone. It was my mum. "Ello mum." I said. "Hey baby, how are you?" She asked. "I'm good. I have to watch over Harry cause some dickhead ran him over and now his leg is broken." I told her. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry." She said. "I love you mum." I said smiling. "I love you too Louis." She said. "Bye, talk to you later." I said rubbing my eyes. "Bye baby, talk to you later." She said hanging up. I put the phone back and fell back asleep. I needed this. If I was going to be with Harry the rest of my life, I would need some sleep. I heard Harry getting up and coming to bed. "I love you." He whispered into my ear. I smiled. I couldn't respond. He finally fell asleep after two minutes.

My life was getting better by the minute. Having Harry with me was the best thing ever. I wish Liam, Niall, and Zayn could come over but they live in another part of town. I heard that Liam and Niall were together. I was excided for them. I hope they get married like me and Harry are. I should shut the hell up and sleep before Harry wakes up and starts whining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N OK guys, this is it. I promise the next chapter will have more POV's. Hope you guys like the book so far. Comment/fan/vote ♥