U?? Yes it's me Hii

Shek " u know I am really happy infact more than happy "

Sumi " what's that?? "

She asked playing with her fingers, I can never look at their face how can they do that to ma?? If they had admitted to her hospital at the right time I would have been with my mother now.

I was cleaning the hall, previous night Lakshya went to his place back telling he will inform about his decision of marriage later. So I am back to my place.

Before he enters into my life I was leaving in the hell but after his entry I came to know how to smile but now he is out of my life making me even more sad.

Swa " mom my hands are still paining "

Sumi " what about me?? I need a month rest "

Shek " both of u listen carefully what I want to tell "

They both nodded.

I was about to leave when I heard Lakshya's name.

I hid behind the stairs to listen what they are discussing, I know it's not good to eavesdrop and above that y do I care?? He even didn't let me get to know he is leaving. Before I reach the gate he was already gone making me feel miserable.

But still I want to know what they are planning??

Shek " I made him sign the papers which says I am his partner in business and I gave almost 75 percent share and he will be having just 25percent"

What??

But how can my father do like that??

The one who has not cared for his wife and daughter why will he care about a stranger.

Sumi " how come he signed without reading"

Shek " what have u thought about me Sumi?? I am smarter than him. He read the paper in the evening and signed the paper at night"

Huh??

Swa " then?? "

Shek " I changed the papers before he sign"

They all laughed, they will never change....i just want to go out of this hell, the love which was there in one corner of my heart regrading them that also died knowing about the truth of my mom and how can they even do like this with Lakshya??

Swa " but still papa he is going to be my husband u shouldn't have cheated him. What if he get to know about this?? "

I felt a sudden pain knowing he will be hers but he told he came here for me then how come he will marry her??

What if he also likes her??

I controlled not to cry.

Shek " I don't think he is interested in marrying u, he never made a move towards u "

I slowly chuckled listening him.

Swa " how can he reject me?? "

Sumi " ha Shekhar he can't reject my baby, he will surely confirm that he is going to marry our daughter "

Shek " let him decide but I will be having my shares with majority and whatever may be his decision we will be having upper hand "

They all again laughed.

I.... I have.... I have to help him.

But I don't have his number also.

MA help him.

************************************

Ap " Lakshya calm down"

Dp " Lakshya, what happened beta?? "