What's Cooking??

Swa " how dare u try to come close to my would be?? "

Is she talking about shopping incident??

R " no Swara I never tried to go near him"

Sumi " don't try to lie, I know how u r "
I tried controlling my tears.

Sumi " now don't shed ur crocodile tears get me strong coffee "

I was about to move but he entered the hall singing the song, no Ragini don't look at him, it's good to stay away from him.

L " what's happening?? All are looking very serious??"

Swa " no it's just this Ragini, she always makes mistakes "

Mistakes??

L " what did she do?? "

I can feel his stare on me but I didn't look at him.

Sumi "she is very lazy "

How can she lie??

I was the first person to get up, I even cooked the food,cleaned the whole mansion.

L " as per I have observed she is very hard working, I mean she gets up early, look after all ur needs, she cooks well "

I instantly looked at him, how come he know all these??I mean he has to learn about  Swara but here he knew what and all I am doing.

Sumi " even my Swara does all that, she gets up early and cooks well... It's all because of this Ragini who wants to do all and needs praises so only my Swara never gets chance to prove "

I rolled my eyes.

Oh god I forgot to prepare coffee...

I was about to move.

L " wait Ragini "

He came in front of me and I bent my head not to look at him, if I look at him then I will be drowned in his eyes.

L " I have never thought that u will be like this, how can u cheat ur sister, how come u r not allowing her to grow"

What??

I thought only he is the one who can understand me as he is the only  person who gave me happiness in just two - three days, but now again he also betrayed me by coming into their words, my eyes turned to teary by recalling his words.

L " so only I have decided to give Swara a chance to prove, I have already tasted Ragini's food now I want Swara to cook for dinner, I want to taste her handmade food "

She and cooking??

It will be her first time to enter the kitchen, even to get water she orders me to get.

Swa " but... I and cooking.... I mean "

L " ur mom told u know to cook right then?? "

Sumi " yes she knows to cook well, in fact more than Ragini "

L " I am very hungry "

R " breakfast is ready"

He smiled at me but I didn't how can he think so low about me??

***********************************

Sumi " Swara u have to be in his good book, so do whatever I have told u "

Swa " mom I can understand that I have to win in his tests but how can I cook?? U keep that Lakshya engage I will order that Ragini to cook "

Sumi " r u fool Swara?? He can get to know taste of the food she prepares"