Good Time, Bad Place (Trent x Reader)

NOTE: this story contains smut!

2 months into Bullworth Academy and I'm sort of enjoying it, despite how inadequate it is. I mean, the rivaled cliques are my least favorite, having to deal with numerous fights and arguments occuring in every area of the school. However, I managed to get along with the Bullies.

I was introduced after accidently bumping into one of them, specifically Trent Northwick, and now here I am. Hanging out at the parking lot, chatting nonsense with Trent while the others were doing their signature tormenting toward weaker students.

Trent and I were relaxed against the only red garage door, appreciating our time together. Of course, he was smoking as well. He playfully blew it right to my face making me cough at the stench and bitterness, chuckling at my reaction.

"Ugh. Not cool, dude!" I complained, fanning the smoke away.

"Get used to it, dillweed. Maybe you should try some smokes too." he suggested, puffing another blow.

"I'm good, I actually want my lungs to live another decade."

Trent scowled at my remark and dropped the finished cigarette, crushing it with his dirty sneaker.

Boredom consumed both of us as time progressed. I eventually grew tired of the silence airing between me and him, not that it was uncomfortable or anything like that. I just didn't want to stand around doing nothing so I thought up an idea.

"Hey, wanna do something fun?" I asked, breaking the silence.

Trent raised an eyebrow and quickly grew a smirk. "What kind of fun?" he questioned flirtatiously, slowly leaning in closer.

I rolled my eyes and gently shoved him back. He would always act so smug, however, I found that attractive.

I beamed widely and brought out my slingshot to answer his question. His expression switched to a heavily puzzled look, with one eyebrow still raised.

"What-, what is it? You want that shoved up your ass or somethin'?" Trent jokefully sneered.

I lightly laughed and punched his shoulder.
"No, asshole! I wanted to see if you'd like to shoot some nerds with me! ...

that came out wrong but you get the gist." I quickly assured him of my horribly worded sentence.

Trent pondered at my suggestion. I studied his zit-covered face and knew he had something else in mind.

"Well actually, I have something better I wanna do with you."

Before I could acknowledge my curiosity, he gripped my wrist and pulled me mercilessly as he speedwalked toward the gate entrance.

"Argh- let go! My wrist is literally gonna explode!" I exclaimed at his firm clutch. He deviously laughs and ignored my struggle. What the hell is he doing?

We stopped halfway after the gates and he finally let me go. I involuntarily shook my wrist to cease the pain. I glared at him as I noticed it was faintly red.

"What was so important that you just carelessly dragged me out here?" I sighed.

Trent evilly smirked once again, his glistening blue eyes burning right through my soul. He carefully inched closer, like a predator met with their prey.

"Fun, you said? Let a real man show you some fun."

What the hell was he on about?

Without warning, he pins me against the concrete wall. My cheeks brightly flushed at his action. I was completely speechless, even though I secretly hoped for a moment like this.

"It's just you and me, baby." he says in his sexy, deep voice.

Trent leaned even closer to the point where his warm cigar breath contacted my skin. Goosebumps manifested as he began nibbing at my earlobe. The tingling sensation rushed through my body due to his soft bites. He motioned down to my neck, harshly nipping under my pulse area. I lightly moaned in pleasure.

He slid his cold hand under my shirt and proceeded to stroke my breasts. I purposely tugged him in so there was barely space between us. Noticing his full erection pressed upon my jeans, I decided to take advantage.

In return, I grasped his hard groin and rubbed aggressively. Trent slightly stumbled at my sudden move but I continued on somewhat faster. He grunted and moaned in the middle of each neck kiss, providing me with more pleasure.

This was definitely fun, alright.

I unzipped his fly to uncover his still-hard penis. Stroking him as quick as possible, he quietly moaned in my ear.

"Fuck... (Y/N)..." Trent cupped the side of my neck and forcefully pulled my head towards his, giving me sloppy kisses on my glossed lips as he struggled to maintain balance.

"(Y/N)... don't fucking stop..."

Minutes after our messy makeout session and constantly rubbing his member, Trent quickly came in my hand, uncontrollably twitching his hips as he breathed deeply next to my ear.

He eventually slumped on the wall for support.

I took out a napkin from my pocket and wiped my hand clean. As disgusting as it was, I shoved the ruined napkin back in my pocket to throw away later, since I disliked littering.

Gazing back at Trent, he managed to redeem his consciousness.

"Um, are you okay?" I asked genuinely, repressing a teasing laugh.

"Yeah, totally man...

  ...I'll say for sure though, you're way better than Kirb-"

his sentence was interrupted by the afternoon class bell.

He threw his arms around my bruise-marked neck and we strolled to the main building, as if we weren't just sucking each other's faces earlier ago.

Entering the main building, he started to walk me to my class. My hickeys were obviously in plain sight for others to see. Everyone was staring at us, for whatever reason, but honestly both of us could care less. Maybe someone saw us as well. Word does spread real fast around here.

He stopped me in front of biology class to have a quick word.

"So, would you like to have some fun again sometime? But in my bed, privately?" he winked and momentarily held my chin.

I giggled innocently.

"Sure, but not if you're cheap about it."

I mocked him playfully as I pulled away from him, he displayed a surprised-irritated look just before I headed into class. Silently gushing over the recent events, I'll make sure that player was mine, and mine only.