Chapter One

Paris © 2012 by RebelGirl2. All rights reserved 

A/N:

Hey guys! 

This is the first story I'm posting on Wattpad and I would really appreciate your feedbacks if you would leave some! 

Story cover by @AndUCallMeWeird! Thank you so much for the cover!

Video by @miserable (Previously known as Paaridise) check it out and thank you @miserable!! 

Thank you and please read on. 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Chapter One: 

                     PARIS VANDEVIERE GONE MISSING!!! 

'Seventeen year old Paris Vandeviere was reported missing today at seven thirty eight am when her maid was supposed to wake her up for school. The Vandeviere family has turned to the public for help to find their beloved daughter...' 

The newspapers showed all the information about Paris Vandeviere but it forgot to mention the fact that she's the heiress of The Paris Modeling Agency and The Vande Enterprise.

She's the eldest child and even though she's a girl - it doesn't matter - she doesn't have brothers to take over and the sister after her is thirteen year old Myra Vandeviere and for that reason only, she's to take over both companies until Myra is of age to take over TVE. 

"I think you should call your parents to let them know that you're fine," Cassie said, changing the TV channel to some action movie while she threw the newspaper across the room and it landed on one of her favorite flower vases, knocking it down until it fell on the floor and shattered to pieces, "NO!! My flower vase!!" 

She jumped up from the couch and ran over to where the vase laid, shattered. 

"You threw the newspapers at it," I pointed out and she glared at me, "Jeez. Calm down." 

She turned her glare to the newspapers but grabbed it and threw it away before she proceeded to clean the mess. 

"You should really call your parents before they send the FBI hot on your tail and you know it won't take them more than a day to find out that we're here," She told me. 

I laughed, "Of course not. I won't call them, silly, because they'll have an easier access to me like that. They can trace the phone call." 

"You're right. Well, whatever. But I swear that if they put a foot on the porch of my aunt's house tomorrow, I'm fleeing." 

I smiled, grinning, "As if you could get away far?" 

"Don't doubt my techniques, my friend. I can kick your a*s." 

"I've been warned." 

"Good. Now, about this public school you were talking about. How far is it from here?" 

"Around two hours. I'm thinking of blackmailing my parents a  little bit to let me go," I smiled innocently. 

She gasped, "WHAT?!" 

"Oh, it's not a big deal!" I waved it away, "But I want to travel around a bit more before we go there." 

"What do you mean by "travel"?" She asked suspiciously, eyes narrowed. 

"Travel as in travel to Mexico, Canada, Europe and South America," I grinned, "Travel."

"Oh no!" She shook her head frantically, "I am not going to travel with you!"

"Cool by me," I shrugged, leaning back against the couch, "I'll go alone and jack some guy on the street then take him with me."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would and will," I smiled.

"God, alright! I'll go with you. When are we leaving?"

Suddenly, there was banging sounds against the door from outside and I grinned, "Now."

We quickly scrambled away from the living room and headed to her room to pick up our stuff.

"This is ours?" She asked, pointing at the two black backpacks lying on her bed.

I nodded, "Yep. The one on the left is yours."

"You already had this planned!" She accused.

"Police! Open the door!"

Cassie's eyes widened, "YOU BROUGHT THE POLICE TO MY AUNTS PLACE!?!!"

I smiled guiltily, biting one side of my lip, "Um, yes?"

"What are we still doing here then!?!"

I swang the backpack over my shoulders and looked towards the window, there was another house next to Cassie's so we would have to jump over the roof then run and get down at the end of the road.

Thank god the houses are close!

"We're running on the house roof," I said, pointing at the houses, "We'll get down there," I pointed at the last house at the end of the street, "And run towards the road then hitch a ride to the airport via taxi or a stranger."

She nodded, "Alright. If I end up dead, it's your fault!"

The door from downstairs banged open and we looked at each other before I swang the window open - thank god it opened like a door but square figured - then stepped back before running and throwing myself through it, landing on the roof in a crouch, the backpack landing three feet away.

"Come on!" I called to Cassie, getting the police attention, "Oh shit."

"Miss, stay still or we will open fire!" One of the them - probably the head officer - called.

I glared towards his direction and called, "I can freaking fire you in an instant if I want to, you lemon head!!" I turned my attention to Cassie, "Hurry up, Cass! Throw the backpack first!"

She threw the backpack and I caught it then she jumped, landing in a crouch like me. I handed her the backpack then took mines and swang it over my shoulders and began running, jumping over rooftops. Cassie followed but was a little slower than me.

"Cass, hurry!"

"How the hell do you do this!?!" She gasped out, stopping to catch her breath.

I stopped and replied, "I train a lot."

We then proceed to running again, the cops following after us, calling us to stop or "we will open fire". Cass and I reached the last house but it was a little higher so that'll be harder to jump over.

"How the hell are we jumping from here to there!?!" Cassie shrieked, stopping again to catch her breath.

"Oh. Easy," I grinned mischeviously, "Jump at the count of three. One, two - "

"Wait -"

" - three! Jump!"

"Paris!"

"OH MY FUDGING ICE CREAM!!"