20. Not Again

It was currently midday as you headed downstairs to join the boys at the table in the dining room.

You sat in between Jungkook and Namjoon and started eating your lunch Jin had prepared for you and the boys of bangtan.

You stopped eating and looked around, sniffing the air around you when an unfamiliar scent hit your nose.

"What's up Y/N?" Jimin who was across from you asked.

"Something doesn't smell right, I can't explain it." You responded as you looked towards a glass window.

"I'm starting to smell something too." Yoongi chimed in as he set down his utensils.

Before anyone got the chance to investigate a loud sound was heard and the house was filled with a thick black smoke.

"Smoke bombs!" The voice you recognized as Jins screamed out as you and the boys scrambled on your feet.

You all got up and shifted to your hybrid forms, trying your best to swat away the smoke in order too see everyone.

"Y/N where are you!" You heard a mixture of voices say.

"Im here!" You yelled out as the smoke suddenly got thicker.

You let out a chain of coughs as your throat suddenly felt very dry from the smoke.

"Grab em." You faintly heard.

You heard a few yells and screams from the boys who tried their best to fight back.

Nonetheless they couldn't see and the smoke was messing up their senses.

You tried finding your way back up the stairs so you could focus of finding Jungkooks scent but to no avail someone grabbed you and slammed you up against the floorboards.

You tried your best to fight back, trying to turn around so you could land a punch, instead your hands were tied around your back and a bag was put on your head.

You started feeling dizzy and that's when it hit you.

Weakened wolfsbane mixed with smoke and possibly other chemicals was what was thrown into the house.

Before you could yell something out a darkness took over you.

-

"Wake up." You heard a very familiar voice say.

You opened your eyes and instantly tried to jump forward and attack the person in front of you.

Unfortunately your arms and legs were tied once again as you glared at the familiar scientist.

"Where are the others." You spat as your glare never left him.

The scientist pointed next to you and you turned your head to see each bangtan boy tied up with a piece of cloth in their mouths, preventing them from speaking.

You looked back towards the scientist. "This has nothing to do with them, I'm the one you want so let them go." You said.

"If I let them go then it won't be as fun to torture you." The scientist said. "This time we have an audience." He added as you heard one of the boys slam up against their chains, trying to break themselves free.

"We're only just beginning, Y/N." The scientist spat.

-
Word count: 504