15. New Home

Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol said their final goodbyes to the eight of you as they dropped you off at your backup pack house which was still in the city but still very close to the forest.

Jungkook carried you bridal style inside the new pack house and set you down onto a nearby couch.

"Thanks.." You trailed off, voice still weak from screaming and thick with sleep as you just woke up not too long ago.

Jungkook nodded and smiled as he took a seat next to you along with the other boys sitting around.

"Now what." Yoongi said looking over the seven people in the room.

"We hide and pray they don't find us anytime soon." Jungkook said softly.

"They're going to eventually, even Sehun said it, were being hunted now." Yoongi said. "They're not gonna stop until they see us all dead." He added, his voice serious.

Jungkook kept his gaze to the ground, thinking of ways to keep the pack safe.

"Just let them have me..." You whispered, loud enough for the group of boys to hear you.

"Are you crazy Y/N?" Jimin asked. "You're one of us, we're not gonna let them hurt you." He added.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts." Jungkook cut you off. "If they come find us let them, we've fought them before, we just need to train more and be smarter about the way we move, if they find us we'll make sure each and every single one of them are dead." He said with his hands balled into fists.

The others nodded and agreed to what Jungkook said.

"They have other hybrids." You said, your voice slowly becoming normal.

"Like new werewolves?" Taehyung asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No like new experiments, vampires they call em." You said.

"And to think people still believe werewolves and vampires are not real." Jimin joked, lightening the mood.

You chuckled, "let's hope they're not as blood thirsty as the stories say they are."

"Y/N your leg!" Jin pointed out as he ran to get what you assumed was a medical kit.

You looked down and saw your thigh was once again bleeding.

"How'd that happen?" Hoseok asked sympathetically with a frown present on his face.

You struggled to answer, not wanting to relive those painful memories. Jungkook grabbed your hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"Before Chanyeol came and got me the scientist said bone marrow would probably be more efficient and so he grabbed his scalpel, stabbed it into my leg and dragged it down right above my knee." You lightly explained.

Jungkooks jaw clenched at the thought of you in so much pain. "When I see that scientist he's as good as dead." He said out loud, more for himself than for anybody else.

Jin soon came back to you and rolled up your pant leg. The boys gasped at the nasty looking wound.

"This is gonna sting." He said as he poured an antiseptic over your wound.

You shrieked and closed your eyes shut from the stinging pain and held onto Jungkooks hand.

Before you knew it the burning pain was over and Jin was now wrapping up your thigh with gauze.

"Let's hope it'll stop bleeding for now." He said, giving you a smile. "You're lucky it didnt go septic yet." He added, his face quickly turning serious.

-

"I think we're all due for a nap." Namjoon spoke up.

"I call this couch." Yoongi quickly said as he kicked off Hoseok and laid his legs on his spot.

"You could've asked me to move nicely." Hoseok said with an attitude.

"Oops, sorry Hoseok, could you please move your body." Yoongi chuckled.

Everyone broke out into a laugh at the scene in front of them.

"We needed that." Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

Soon everyone found their place to sleep for the night. You and Jungkook on one couch, Yoongi on a smaller couch, Jimin and Taehyung on a couch, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon on the floor with many blankets cushioning them.

You felt Jungkook give you a peck on the forehead before sleep took over the both of you.

-
Word count: 702

This was more of a filler chapter :-)