Chapter 6

I turned around, still in a little shock to my surprise it was Calum his cold fingers now leaving my skin. I shook my head hitting his shoulder jokingly.
"Don't scare me like that you idiot" I say with a slight pout.
He chuckled softly, Biting his lip.
"Your expression was priceless" he said.
I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms pouting, he sat beside me skimming over the book I was reading his expression now, more surprised than mine was.
"You read books like this?" He asked his voice having a tint of surprise in it.
I nodded my head tapping my fingers against the table.
"So ever since Friday, I've been thinking about you and I think that we should well maybe just maybe you'd like to go one a date with me" he said muttering himself a little. I giggled at his shyness.
"Pick me up tomorrow at 7 I'll be ready." I said.
Taking my coffee and walking out of the library with a huge smile on my face. I walked to my dorm smiling to myself, opening the door for myself. I went in and took my shoes off and sat on the bed getting the book from the side table reading it. Until there was a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door to find Michael leaning against the frame, I bite my lip looking at him, his hair was now fading a little he was wearing ripped jeans, a plaid shirt and black boots. He stood the obviously observing me too. He walked in shutting the door behind him. He walked towards me towards me looking down at me.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"I heard you and Calum are going on a date." He said shrugging his shoulders.
"Well he asked me and I said yes, why? Have you got a problem with it?" I asked a little coldly.
"Nope, just wanted to know if it was true." He said folding his arms. I finally looked up at him my eyes meeting his for the second time. I bite my lip a blush forming onto my cheeks, Michael smirked shaking his head. I shook my head a little looking back down, Michael got his finger picking up my chin. He leaned in closer his lips brushing against mine, I quickly filled the gap between us my lips finally pressing to his kissing him softly, our lips moved In sync his hands moving to my waist and mine finding there wait to his hair, running my hands through it, tugging at it earning a soft groan from Michael. He softly pulled back shaking his head murmuring 'no' under his breath opening the door leaving, letting me stand there confused as ever.