Chapter 4

It was time for the party, I was still seated on the sofa. I watch people walk past me, drinking and grinding amongst each other. I looked over to Ellie who was now making conversation with Ceri. I then stood up making my way to the kitchen to get a drink as I poured myself some vodka and coke, i felt as if the was a presence, to my surprise I looked behind me to find Luke leaning against the wall, with a drink in his hand, giving me a soft smile.
"You okay?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"Yeah I'm okay." I murmured softly taking a sip from my drink.
He gave me a quick nod and made his way back to the crowed. I walked back to the couch to find Ellie and Ceri gone, I sat down an took a sip of my drink taking my phone out texting, Cindy saying I was going to be home late.
I felt a nudge to my side to see that it was Michael, who was seated beside me, I gave him a smile.
"Come play spin the bottle with us?" He asked.
"I'm not sure, I'll just watch" I said with a hesitant voice.
"Come on, please one round?" He asked with a slight pout.
"Okay one round that's it." I replied rolling my eyes a little.
He stood up holding out a hand to help me up i took it standing up and we made our way to the circle that had been formed with all his friends that I'd met earlier on and a few other people I had seen during my way to make a drink. I sat down between Ellie and Ashton giving them a small smile.
Ceri span the bottle and it pointed to Calum, he bite his lip and Ceri span it again and just as I feared it pointed to me.
"Fuck" I murmured softly under my breath biting my lip looking at him. Ellie gave me a wink and Ceri cheered on. Calum came over towards me and cupped my cheeks softly pressing his lips to mine the kiss was slow and firm our lips we're moving together my hands reaching out for his hair, he then slowly pulled away giving me a wink and went back to his spot. Ellie gave me a soft nudge and a wink, I shook my head laughing softly. The bottle was span a couple more time and it landed on Ellie and Luke, Michael and Ceri, Ashton and Josie.
"Guys I'm gonna head home it's getting pretty late" I said getting up.
"I'll walk you home, if that's okay?" Calum asked giving me a smile.
"Yes plea-" before I could finish I was interrupted by Michael.
"No it's okay Cal I made her come here I'll take her" Michael said getting up walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and made my way out with Michael, I shivered as we were outside as a breeze hit me.
"So do you like Calum or something?" Michael asked looking down at me. I shook my head looking down Alain playing with fingers.
"What's up with you. Did I do something? When your around me you're all quiet?" He said raising his voice a little.
"I can walk to my dorm by myself from here." I said shaking my head walking as fast as I could back to my dorm, I looked behind my as I walked to find Michael walking back to his fraternity.