Chapter 5

After that day I had said to myself to never see Michael, I got up and went to the bathroom having a shower and brushed my teeth then went back to my dorm to get changed I got dressed into my underwear, I then looked through draws pulling out a pair of white high waisted shorts with rips on them, a black tank top and my black knee high socks, lastly my and white and black doctor martins.
I blow dried my hair straightening it brushing it and leaving it down. I got my money putting it in my back pocket. I got my phone and left my dorm going to the library. As I made my way walking out of campus I made a stop to the coffee shop near by, I ordered myself a mocha latte, and stood beside the till waiting. As I did I felt a tap to my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was and it was Ashton and Luke, they both gave me a quick hug and Luke added a kiss to my cheek which made me blush a little.
"Well hello, there." Luke said after pulling back from our hug.
"Hey!" I replied.
Ashton nodded his head giving me a small wave and smile walking towards counter ordering.
"So what's the deal with you and Michael?" He asked an eyebrow visibly raised. I shrugged a little.
"I'm not sure, you ask him." I replied grabbing my coffee as it's been put on the counter for me.
"he came back from taking you to your dorm and he was acting really weird" he explained looking at me as if I knew why. I shrugged my shoulders.
"I don't know, but I've got to go." I said in a rush making my way out walking to the library.
As I reached the library I looked through the books trying to find one I liked, then there was a sudden feeling that I was being watch. I shrugged it off and found 'send me no flowers' I picked out of the shelf and found a seat, reading while sipping on my coffee, I then felt hands around my eyes making me shiver.
"Guess who?"