13

The halloween party was in full swing as everyone was decked down in costumes, blood and galore.

The great hall looked great and dark with webs and spiders crawling across the walls. Professor McGonagall sat on her decorated throne that had small fountains of blood on the sides. She looked regal in her blood red robes.

Harry and Luna were Alice and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, which caused quite a few to chuckle as Harry walked like a lunatic out of nowhere.

Ron and Astoria were pale as ever as they flashed their fangs at everyone.
Things were going pretty well for both of them - both had very similar personalities which made then bond.

Hermione and Blaise were on the dancefloor with Neville and Ginny who were dressed up as modern clowns - not the phoney ugly type.

Y/n and Draco were off to the side watching everyone drinking punch.

Y/n was holding her stomach laughing as Harry walked towards them with Luna.

She giggled as she hugged Luna and faced harry.

She did her Barbie act moving her body and head stiffly and they both bantered with eachother. Draco watched with a fake smile as he saw how well they clicked.

Y/n leaned forward to give harry a plastic hug before laughing and hugging him normally. Before harry let go, he whispered in her ear.

" I hope everything's okay. How are the arms and legs. "

And with that y/n pulled back and pulled her oversized fur jacket closer to her body and stuck out her long leg.

Harry stared and could see nothing.

He looked up with happiness before it died down.

" glamour charm "

They brushed it under the rug and went to join the dancefloor.

Draco watched closely.

" They're such good friends. Don't worry Draco,  he cares for her. That's it. "

" Sorry Luna but I'm not jealous. "

" I know , but fix your face. It says something else. You like her. "

Draco looked weirdly at this cut throat sweet loony Luna. She grabbed his hand and took him to the dancefloor to join the others.

The DJ successfully played songs that were well known by both wizards and muggles ensuring everyone could enjoy.

Y/n could slowly feel herself letting loose as the songs were getting better and the floor beneath their feet expanded. She was thanking magic as she danced in her heels with no worries whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
INSERT SONG THAT YOU'VE BEEN LOVING RIGHT NOW - lemme know so I can see what you guys are listening to x
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[usher - dj got us falling in love]
A song that was very popular started playing causing quite a few people to run to the dancefloor .

Y/n felt herself fill with adrenaline as she faced Blaise as the song started.
They were swaying side to side with reasonable space between them as they prepared for the chorus.

"Hands up "

Y/n raised her hands and swayed with the beat.

"baby tonight , the dj got us falling in love again"

Y/n jumped to the song when she slowly felt a presence behind her.

"i think I remember those eyes, eyes , eyes"