Part 5

Roli was turning sides to see where he is...

Siddhant came from behind with a smile...

Siddhant: Roli... what are you searching???

Roli: Siddhant... From where are you coming??? Did you saw someone in Banian???

Siddhant: Banian.. that too inside the college???

Roli: Yes Siddhant... OMG!!! what a personality and you know he saved me from that idiot...

Siddhant: Which idiot!!! who saved!!! what happend???

Roli explained him what has happened to Siddhant...

Siddhant: Oh!  So you are searching for that guy who saved you to say Thanks!!!

Roli: Not only thanks... i can give my heart itself to him...

Siddhant: Roli... You have not even seen his face.. But become ready to give your heart... What will you do if he doesn't look good...

Roli: So what Siddhant... That braveness... you need to see how he handled that stupid... What a punch... That stupid wont think about me in his life time you know...

Siddhant: Roli.. It seems like he gave impact not only on that stupid face... but also inside your heart...

Roli: yes Siddhant.. What a shoulder... I will be on that shoulder the whole life forgetting the world...

Siddhant: Roli... what are you talking!!! what does this mean!!!

Roli: I love that guy Siddhant.. I love that guy...

Siddhant: Roli.. are you crazy???  you dont know who he is & not even seen his face... but telling you love him... very funny...

Roli: I am crazy to him.. what is not seen the face... He has good heart.. if not he might have not voluntary him to save me from that stupid...

Siddhant: Roli.. you have gone mad...

Roli: let me be... 

Siddhant: How will you find him!!!

Roli: i believe my love... i will find him...

Siddhant: But Roli... do you know something...

Roli: What???

Siddhant: I love you...

Roli: What!!!

Siddhant: yes Roli.. i love you so much... but you are behind someone who you dont even know.. Leave him and accept me...

Roli: Siddhant... you are kidding right... we are just friends... I cant love you... i am completely in love with that guy who took my heart with him...

Siddhant: No Roli.. I wont let anyone else to love you.. you are my lover...

Roli: Siddhant... i have always supported you and been your friends since 1st day... but you are behaving like this with me is not good...

Siddhant: no Roli... I am having belief in my love too... I will get you...

Roli gave angry look at Siddhant while Siddhant smiled and moved away from there...