Part 1

Roli was getting ready for office. She was combing her hair standing in front of the mirror. Her long hair was troubling her to comb it. She even felt like cutting it to get rid of the trouble. But Siddhant like her hair very much.

Your hair is beautiful' he admires atleast once a day.

When she have shower, dry her hair and put a small clip taking small bunch of hair he never miss to run his finger on her hair. He likes the aroma he gets from her hair.

Just his thoughts made her smile a moment. Very next moment when she realized about the horrible fights happened between them, she started hating herself. Why her mind is behind him? Why she is getting happy thinking about him? How she is getting smile instead of hate?

She scold herself and decided to get ready.

She went to the kitchen and took the food in the lunch box and also put some on her plate. She started having food.

He never likes Fried rice instead he prefer Vegetable Biriyani. She too without second thought prepare for him. Everything was going well all these days. But fate didn't leave the chance to disturb their beautiful married life. On very short period everything was changed.

She wipe her thoughts away and finished having food. Then she took her bag and started towards the door. That is when she heard someone knocking the door.

Who has come? That too in this time?' with puzzled expression she opened the door.

Her parents were standing outside the door with upset face.

Come in' she greeted and went inside.

Her parents entered into the hall and sat in the sofa. They looked at Roli.

Roli, Does your husband came?' her mother questioned.

How many times I told you! It is not going to happen.' She replied.

But we can't leave like this Roli' her father expressed.

Roli showed her irritated by slowly closing & opening her eyes.

Mom & Dad, what can I do?' she showed her helplessness.

What is the solution then?' her father puzzled.

I am getting late for the office. We will talk about this by evening.'

She tried to manage the situation and started moving towards the door.

Her parents took a long breathe and looked at each other.