Part 3

Roli was doing his work in the office...

Infact the office work was giving her change from the difficulty she was facing after Siddhant and Roli had fighting and moved apart in their life...

She was concentrating as much as possible and due to that she finish her work also very fast...

By 3 itself she finished all the jobs and was sitting idle...

There was no meetings.. There was no appointments that day...

The idle mind makes the man devil... Roli was not exceptional...

THe idle mind took her back to her memories...

Roli & Siddhant sat together in the class...

Roli declared herself Siddhant as innocent...

She always goes in support with Siddhant to others...

Siddhant liked it...  She likes his Sherni...

Yes... Siddhant fell in love with Roli on very first sight...

Siddhant admires Roli whenever possible...

They do studies together...

When Roli notices that he is gazing at her...

Roli: Siddhant... what are you seeing in my face??? Dont lose your concentration... Remember exams are nearing... Lets study...

She treat him like a student and she herself as teacher...

Siddhant smiled...

The days were passing...

One day a girl came towards them when Roli & Siddhant were having food in the lunch...

Girl: Siddhant... i want to talk to you...

Roli: What you have got to talk to him.. tell me...

Girl: Why i should tell you... it is our personal and i wish to talk to him only...

Roli: There is no personal for Siddhant leaving me ok.. Now tell me itself...

Girl: You are talking as if you are his lover... what you expect me??? shall i confess my love to you...

Girl hold ROli hands...

Girl: I love you Siddhant...

Roli: What??? are you crazy??? first of all you are talking about me as love!!! remember i am his friend and well wisher... Moreover you came to confess love for Siddhant... Did you ever look at yourselves in the mirror.. Run away from here...

Girl: Oh!!! So i am not good enough for him... Then why cant you confess if you suit him very well...

Roli: Even if something like that happens... i am not going to take help of you ok... Just get lost...

Girl turned her face and went giving angry look on them...

Roli: This girl seems to be crazy... What is she thinking on her mind... Myself lover... oh god!!! she is really crazy...

Roli started laughing...

Siddhant was admiring Roli's expressions...