Chapter 3

*A/N: Ok, I just now realized how quickly this story was going, really sorry! I'll try to slow it down from now on. That'll most likely involve more of my imagination than going with what actually happens in Twilight Princess. Hope that's ok with you guys!*

~Eira~

The plan that we'd finally come up with involved Roselia, Artica, and I going to twilight covered Castle Town. We were to go and check out everything on the streets without getting caught. If we were to get caught then all we had to do was send Ceiro after Link and Midna- who we'd just met right before we left- so they could devise a plan for getting us out. It was a good plan to have us scout out Castle Town while Link and Midna went to work on getting the tears of light for all the other provinces... Except, we got stuck with Ceiro. He kept saying that we were his guards and that if he got a single scratch on him we'd be held responsible. I'd honestly began to wonder if he was just doing that to get on Roselia's nerves. Any time she'd get upset and blow up in his face, he'd sit and laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world. Which just made her more mad. I'd been tempted to use another sleeping potion several times already. Sadly, I couldn't do that. Not while we were traveling across a monster laden Hyrule Fields.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~

"Would you two just shut up already!" Artica shouted whirling around on an arguing Ceiro and Roselia. They both stopped talking abruptly and looked at Artica. The hood of her blood red cloak had fallen down to reveal her angry face.

"I am, sick and, tired of your arguing! So just shut up and keep walking without saying one more word to each other!" She yelled. It was loud, too loud, it echoed and I knew something had heard us.

"We need to keep walking before something finds us due to bickering and yelling," I told the three of them. Roselia took the hood of her forest green cloak down and looked at me, Ceiro, and Artica.

"Alright. I'll stand on the far side of Eira and Ceiro will stand on the far side of Artica, things will turn out better that way," She said.

"What if I wanted to stand by Eira?" Ceiro said. I sighed and pulled the hood of my navy blue cloak down.

"How about Roselia takes the lead and Ceiro takes the rear. Artica and I will stay in the middle,"I said.

"On second thought, how about I take up the rear and ceiro takes the lead, he's been to Castle Town before," Roselia said. I nodded and pulled my hood back up. The others followed my lead. Then Ceiro took the lead and Roselia too the rear while Artica and I stayed side-by-side in the middle.

"They fight like an old married couple," Artica whispered to me.

"More so," I whispered back. Ceiro turned his head a little to the side.

"You whisper very loud," He told us. Artica and I clamped our mouthes shut and kept walking.

It wasn't to long after that when the Castle Town gate came into view, and a whole slew of monsters, too. I wondered if we could make it around the monsters if we just acted like we didn't notice them.

My thought was proven wrong quickly, when me, Roselia, and Artica were about to step onto the bridge leading into Castle Town. Ceiro had already made it up there.

A fence fell and Shadow beasts came right along with it. I felt my heart practically stop as the fear enveloped me. I heard someone shouting as one of the beasts moved toward me. I felt my heart speed up and then it seemed as if it stopped abruptly when the monster raised it's hand in a way that said it was going to kill me. I suppose my body was working better than my mind considering that the next thing I knew I had my sword out. I stabbed the thing and it fell on me. It was heavy, no doubt about that.