Imagine for RossR5

I looked across the classroom my eyes shot to the door opening to see a blonde,tall lad coming in and handing the teacher a note "Ok,Class please welcome our new student Ross Lynch. Please take a seat next to....."He looked around the room and the only seat was next to me. I blushed and smiled "Mary,take a seat Mr.Lynch"Ross came over and sat down next to me I felt my cheeks burning up I looked at my book and finished the questions I looked at Ross who was on the first question so I helped him "The answer is A&B"He smiled and finished as well he turned to look at me then the bell went I ran out because I was meeting Jessie at my locker I looked around for him but I caouldn't find in "Hey" I felt a pair of arms round my waist "Jessie,get out me"He let go but it wasn't Jessie "Ross......."He walked away just as Jessie walked up. I slapped his arm, "Idiot"

I walked away and drove home no one was in so it didn't matter I walked upstairs and sat down on my bed "Wow"I fell asleep but I was woken by some lads next door I got up,went down to tell them shut up but when I opened the door Ross and a tall blonde older version of him "Hey, Mary wanna play?"I looked at him "Play what?" Next thing I know I'm being pushed in the pool it's a good thing I had hold of Ross's hand because he came down with me. When we had dried off I went home just as I sat down with a hot chocolate the bell rang "Damn" I muttered I answered the door to Ross standing there gazing into my eyes "Mary I"He didn't finish "Ross you have to start finishing your words.He laughed "Mary will you be my girlfriend"I hugged him "Guess that's a yes then"I nodded.

Wait how are my parents going to take it!AND JESSIE!!!!!!

To be Continued