Imagine for BookWorm2808 :)

Anis POV

I woke with the most horrible headache, I looked round, I was in my room, My blue wallpaper shone  out, so did the posters of 1D, I got of my king sized bed and went to the bathroom, got ready for school, I only have to go for a hour because I was part of the play and I was the main character,so there was only one song I had to sing and I had decided on that..

"ANIS!" My parents shouted, I smiled and walked out to my Range Rover, I was the only girl at my school with a LIMITED car, I smiled, I had reached school, I don't mind school, but It can be a pain with   The Lynchs, Erghh, They are like the 'Kings and Queen of the school' Wow! Oh by the way I said 'Queen' Because that's Rydel, Shes nice but can be horrible when she is around her bros and Ratliff.

Here I'll tell you what I think of them...

Riker-(The oldest) He is amazing, I do quite like him, His badboy EGO can get in the way! 

Rocky-Awesome,Funny, 

Ross-Awesome

Rydel-SO AMAZING! And Stylish!

Ratliff-Funnier than Rocky, but put the together is just like the chuckle bro's

I looked on my twitter and saw a post,

: Hey Anis, How are you? Riker by the way ;) I really wanna hear you sing, hurry up! Xxx 

I smiled and ran to the stage, No one was in, He played me! Then I saw a shadow come in, WAIT!

"Hi, Anis right?" Riker Lynch. 

"Your correct,"

"You ready,?" Wait what?

"What,?"Before I could finish, his lips crashed onto, mine, the tasted like M&M'S and Coke, After 3 minutes,we broke apart, 

"See you later girlfriend" Riker lynch stole my first kiss! 

"WAIT WHAT?" He chucked and walked away,Damn you lynch!