Imagine for TaliaKingston

Talia's POV

"Tals, Wake up, come on, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" My mums screamed. I dragged my feet to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror, I jumped in the shower and did what I had to do. I got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a LA top, I bought yesterday, I looked for my converse. White. I walked past the charging phone. I grabbed it and threw it in my bag, I put my phone in my back pocket. My mum greeted me with a smile. She put a plate of Pancakes with Strawberry's on. (It's really nice) I walked out and headed for school, I was greeted by a lot of people. Weird.

"Hey babe" I cringed at the voice. Jason. My ex-boyfriend. Ever since, I broke up with him, he's been bugging me, I hate it, that's why everyone greets me. Him.

"Sorry, you talking to me? My name's not babe" I walked away, 

"Tallie, YOUR ALIVE!" My best friend screamed. I laughed at her.

"No I'm part of the walking dead" She laughed.

"How was your weekend, Not hanging out with me and Cody" Ah yes, her Brother, see my best friend was related to one of the hottest guys at this school, but a total bad-boy, I like him yes. Don't judge he is hot! Okay.

"Yes it was fine, I got to see my dad so I'm happy" We walked to English. I sat at the back next to Cody.Uh-oh

"Hey chick"His voice was like an angel's.

"Hey, done your homework"I chuckled.

"Yeah, I did, me and Charlie did it" 

*I Know Cody doesn't have a sister with the name Charlie, but shush* 

"Wow, the bad-boy did his work." He laughed.  

A nice moment, cue on Jason.

"Hey baby. Why you sat next to him" He said eyeing up Cody, with Disgust. 

"Because, she's my girlfriend. Problem" Cody stood up.

"Cody, come on he's not worth it" Jason smirked.

"Yeah, listen to your girl of the week" He smirked.

"Jealous much? And I bet my relationship lasts longer then how many times you change your underwear," I laughed. 

"Watch it boy"He poked Cody.

"Jay, just go okay, get over the fact we're not together, after what you did, my dad wanted to beat so hard, you'd be dead" I grabbed my bag and walked out.

"Tals, TALS," Cody turned me around,and kissed me. Why? I have no idea. 

"Your mine okay? I never want to lose you" He whispered.

"Eekkkk"I heard Charlie come out. 

"WOOO, I knew I KNEW tis was going to happen!"She screamed. 

"Lets go for Ice cream?" We nodded and walked out, 

"Underwear, really Cody?" 

"Hey, she went out with him not me"He laughed.

"Ergh, I don't think he did, he always had pink on" Cody laughed.

"Ewww, Brown stain,"We bursted out laughing.. 

"Cody, really," He nodded.

~~~~~~~

Sorry it's late.

Sorry it's short, 

See I'm on a train to Scarbrough and I'm a bit busy, so that's why it's late and short. 

Sorry!!. Please enjoy this picture of cody :D