Chapter 15

Christine's P.O.V

I couldn't move everything in me was telling me to run. I couldn't though all I was able to do was hide behind a tree and watch as Megan howled in pain.

Every rigid and horrible cry that escaped her lips.

It didn't take much to know that Megan was having a fight with her inner self. I couldn't see who the person was but I saw he had some kind of whistle around his neck. As soon as he blew into it something began to happen to Megan.

Megan's face contorted to form her snout but then turned back into her normal human face.

"Fuck off! Get away!" Megan howled.

The man picked her up and carried her deep into the forest.

***********

I jumped into Megan's car and drove to David's house (he always has parties it's not hard to find where he lives).

I knocked on the door and a few seconds passed by before he answered the door.

"What?!" He snarled.

"Megan's in trouble with some man and he took her into the forest and I Need your help to save her," my sentence was becoming slurred into one big word.

"Slow Down! I can't understand Jack shit," David said irritably.

I took a deep shakey break and said again "some man took Megan into the forest and I think he's going to hurt her!"

David looked at me weird before spitting out "why the fuck should I care?"

I started crying and babbling "please David please I love her..."

He looked around and said "shut up! I'll help you but stop crying! If anyone sees you it'll fucking ruin my Rep."