Chapter 2

Megan's P.O.V

I walked into a classroom full of fucktards and let me say there was only one girl who caught my attention and she was writting something on paper. She was writing a mile a minute and she kept smiling at the paper.

"Christine! You want to tell the whole class what you're writing, since you're too busy to see that we have a new student," my new English teacher said sternly.

"Oh...um... I'm sorry I was just drawing..." she stuttered.

"Want to show us before I introduce our new student," once again the old bat said.

God this old hag is starting to get on my nerves. She should know not to talk to a beautiful girl like that.

"Werewolves..." she blushed.

Awe that's so cute and the best part is she likes werewolves so I could show myself.

'Fuck you ain't worth showing her. She doesn't like you, let alone know you exist. She thinks it's some fantasy.' My subconscious said.

Christine's P.O.V

Wow she's gorgeous I can't believe it. Her piercing dark brown eyes, you could get lost in them.

"You can take a seat next to Christine," Mrs. McCain, our English teacher said to the new kid.

Once she sat down she looked over at me and I smiled a bright shade of red. When I looked away she threw a note on my desk. I guess I was so wrapped up on her eyes I didn't realize she was writing something down.

"Hey there c: I'm Megan, its great you love werewolves, I'd love to get to know you some more xoxo ~M"

I could not stop smiling her hand writing was so fucking cute and she was so fucking cute.

That's when the bell rang.